Mysteries, Theories, or Conspiracies

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by LeBlonde James, Aug 24, 2020.

1. LeBlonde James

LeBlonde James Supporter

I'm going to be posting a thread sometime in the next week detailing an interesting conspiracy theory I personally hold.
    Whether or not that very specific and niche topic is important, I just want to hear about what everyone's favorite theories, mysteries or conspiracies are.
    Feel free to go into detail with it. Link to videos if you want. Run wild with it.

Whether you actually 100% believe it, or it's just something you love to think is real, throw it in.
    It's weird to think about, but I legitimately know people who believe the moon landing was faked.
    I don't know any flat earthers, but I'm proud to have met a person who believes we're actually in a computer simulation.
    It's quite interesting, I dig.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2020
    • Like Like x 2

2. one of my favorite mysteries

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. LeBlonde James

LeBlonde James Supporter

For theories or mysteries, I like giving the time of day to them all just for my entertainment. Most of them rely on some sort of reverse Occam's razor concept.
    "It's possible for more normal things, but there's a chance that we're right." It's dangerous to think that way, but all geniuses are crazy until they're right.
    Like the idea that a group of people are sitting in Central Park, and all of them hear hooves stomping their way. Most people look for a horse, but you'll always have some people looking for Zebras.

I wanted to start off with a few things that I've wondered about:

The Sea Peoples were just a seemingly random coalition of invaders that wiped out the Greeks and Egyptians and ended the Bronze Age.
    They came in from the Mediterranean or Northern Europe perhaps and just wiped the slate clean. Nothing is really recorded of them aside from the naming of "the sea peoples" and some descriptions of them.
    Egyptians went to war with them and they are described wearing armor and actual weapons, which meant they weren't savages. However, they most likely took those after they invaded the Greeks.
    I guess it's not the biggest mystery, but it's something worth noting "the end of the Bronze Age".
    It's scary how little we know about our own past.

[​IMG]

Another mystery perhaps was the whole Cicada 3301 back in 2012.
    It was a worldwide puzzle hunt looking for the "smartest individuals" or some shit. Lots of looking at code, solving puzzles and knowing your way around a keyboard.
    Not really anything impactful, but why do this? There's no logical answer for why people would take the time doing this aside from some creepy IQ club.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

Cicada 3301 was the shit
    That gravity falls treasure hunt was good.
    Most of the true crime shit from buzzfeed multiplayer on yt (I'm not a fucking boomer fuck you)
    Some dark web shit is really cool

5. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

6. Lady Cloudia

Lady Cloudia VIP Silver

In order to set the mood for what I'm about to share I'll link a good theme here.

"Tami Leppert was an eighteen-year-old model and actress from Cocoa Beach, Florida. She had been competing in beauty pageants since she was four. She was a rising star, beautiful and popular, active in beauty pageants, and quickly building an impressive resume which included numerous modelling and acting jobs. Her mother, Linda, helped her with her pageants, modelling, and acting, as she was a theatrical and modelling agent.
    Wing Flanagan was one of Linda's clients; he lived with her and Tami for several years. He and Tami were close and acted as if they were siblings. When she was 16, she was cast in a bit part in the 1982 teen movie Spring Break. After it wrapped, she went unsupervised to an out-of-town weekend party; she came back as a different person.
    Tami grew reclusive and paranoid. She began acting suspiciously as if someone was trying to harm her. When someone would call, she would ask Wing to tell them that she was not home. The only thing she would reveal to her family and friends is that she "saw something she shouldn’t have".
    On one occasion, Tami told Wing that she believed that the neighbours were spying on her through mirrored windows in their new van. After two weeks of virtual seclusion, she was offered a small part in the Al Pacino film Scarface. She stayed with a family friend, Walter Lebowitz, and all went well until the fourth day of filming. After a violent scene was filmed, she had a breakdown on the set. Walter visited her and she kept saying that someone was going to kill her. During her hysterical fit, she brought up money laundering.
    Tami quit the film and went back to Cocoa Beach. After speaking to the local police and seeing a psychiatrist, she began to improve slightly. However, she still suffered from paranoia. One night at dinner, she asked Wing to taste her food, believing that it was poisoned.
    On July 1, 1983, Tami suffered another more serious breakdown. After briefly going outside, she found that the door was locked. She then grabbed a baseball bat and smashed the front window. She yelled and hit at Wing, believing that he locked her out. Linda was able to calm her down.
    Tami was then checked in to the Brevard County Mental Health Center for a complete physical and mental health evaluation. Doctors found no evidence of drugs or alcohol use. She was kept there for seventy-two hours of observation. After being released, she told Linda that if anything happened to her, she wanted Linda to get even with a specific person. She claimed that this person was going to kill her.
    A day later, Tami went out with her friend, Rick, and told him that she was probably going to be leaving for a while. On the afternoon of July 6th, 1983, she left her home with a male acquaintance. According to him, they argued while they were together and she finally ordered him to let her out of his car at the Glass Bank parking lot in downtown Cocoa Beach. She carried no ID with her, had no purse, and wore no shoes. She never was seen again.
    At first, police suggested that Tami may have left home voluntarily. However, her family did not believe this. Linda noted that she was leaving in a few weeks to go to California, so there would be no reason for her to run away. Her family believes that she either met with foul play or has amnesia."
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Based on her behaviour prior to her disappearance, Tami's family believes that she met with foul play. They believe that she saw something that she was not supposed to see and was killed because of it.

7. i love his channel , so heres another one

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Not only is Atlantis a real place, it's under a sea of sand, in the Sahara Desert.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. LeBlonde James

LeBlonde James Supporter

Honestly love this theory tbh, been a proud sponsor ever since it's discovery. Honestly Aquaman was on point with it too being in the Sahara.
    It makes a lot of sense for the descriptions, but it takes away the mojo of what Atlantis really was.

Yeah I love that channel. I've always been a fan of the DB Cooper mystery, always thought that the whole crew was on board with the plan and there never really was a person. Either that or he hid somewhere on the plane like an Inside Man situation, and when the agents searched the plane he just walked out looking like one. Always thought that was a cute fiction of what went down.
    I watched Mad Men a lot and that community had a big theory that the show would end with the Cooper incident, it didnt but that's okay.

Lemme propose a new theory entirely:
    What if everyone you meet is just you in another life. When you die, you just become that bitch you cut off on the highway and she honked back at you. Now you just got cut off by some dick and you gave him a good honk. Idk just something to think about.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2020
  10. Coinston

Coinston "But what if Robots" - Chris Wedge VIP

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  11. LeBlonde James

LeBlonde James Supporter

Deadpool 2 was purposefully the worst piece of garbage put to screen.
    What a deadpool move to make a cashgrab sequel and purposefully make it actually shit.
    Like it's so in character with him, and I honestly can't buy the fact that they unironically made that movie.

[​IMG]

The Wonkapiercer Theory is a godsend blessing.
    One of my personal favorites that clearly has some ground to it, it states that Snowpiercer is heavily inspired a/o a modern remkae a/o an actual sequel to the Willy Wonka classic.
    With a very similar plot structure, character motivations and qualities, world building qualities and aspects, even the soundtrack can be recognized to be the same.
    I don't fully buy the direct sequel theory, but it just seems like Snowpiercer was a modern retelling flipped on it's head for dramatic effect, however I like some of the pointers in the remake theory.

My all-time favorite mystery is the Dyatlov Pass Incident.
    Bunch of hikers in Russia go up a dangerous mountain pass and unfortunately turn up all missing.
    Dispatch crews are sent to find them, and turns out the hikers had all died.
    For experienced hikers, they all died very strangely. Being half naked in separate parts of the pass, some radioactive and barefoot, but no signs of any bruising. Also the tent was torn from the inside.
    Anyone with a wicked imagination would run wild with this shit, such as I did, however I only brought it up in honor now that I've heard a very plausible theory about stoves. And yes, the LEMMiNO video ruined it for me.
    Don't ruin it for yourself, watch the 3am creepy videos making you creeped out about it. Was it a yeti? Was it aliens? Was it the russian government? Was it an avalanche? Did they all go batshit crazy?

[​IMG]

I also like the Lost colony of Roanoke mystery.
    Essentially one of the first English settlements in America became disconnected after their supply ship was being used for the English war. After years of isolation, the colony was returned to and was found to have vanished. Village abandoned, with only an arrow and a carving into the tree.
    However, it's not a super mystery. Only someone with a good imagination could make it creepy, but that might not be possible. There's very recent news (like 6 days ago) claiming to have "solved it". Still readying on it.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 25, 2020

13. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

Would explain why he can't rick roll me

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. LeBlonde James

LeBlonde James Supporter

My long held theory about who he is:
    @Lordyhgm is Chris Evans confirmed

[​IMG]

Prove me wrong I dare you, you cant.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Lady Cloudia

Lady Cloudia VIP Silver

Now I'll be sharing something that happened in my hometown.

"On March 24, 1991, Michael and his family went to Blanshard Elementary School for his mother Crystal's flag football practice. Michael was wearing a blue hooded jacket, a TMNT T-shirt, rugby pants, and blue sneakers that day. The family arrived at the school around 12:30 pm, and when they got there, Michael asked his mom if he could visit the playground, which was near the field where the football practice was taking place. Despite having a gut feeling that "something wasn't quite right", Crystal allowed him to walk over to the playground by himself but told him that once he got there, he had to "stay there and wait for Daddy to come". However, when Michael's dad Bruce came to the playground, Michael was not there. Around fifty people began to look for Michael, and his parents immediately notified the police.
    At that time, the investigation regarding Michael's disappearance became one of the largest in Canadian history, and still remains one of the largest today. Since Michael disappeared so quickly from a public place, the police quickly classified his case as an abduction rather than a missing child case and all the detectives from the Victoria Police Department was called in to solve the case. Hundreds of tips began coming in every hour from across British Columbia and North America, and during that time had to be written on carbon paper and sorted out manually. The police believe that if they had current technology, such as video surveillance, DNA techniques, and a computer system to sort out tips, the case might have been solved.

Victoria detectives investigated known sex offenders and interviewed anyone who had been in the area around the time of Michael's disappearance, but were unable to find much information except a witness report that "a man in his late 40s or early 50s" with a brown van was near the playground. A month after Michael disappeared, the police staged a re-creation of his disappearance at Blanshard Elementary using a brown van but were unable to produce any new leads."

Below are two images of what he looked like at the time and what he would look like today.

[​IMG]

16. Oh please Jabba, we all know Atlantis is probably back in the Pegasus Galaxy, fighting off wraith or something.

17. Does this fit ?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  18. LeBlonde James

LeBlonde James Supporter

Currently, I reside and work in the most prominent kidnapping city in the world with only one exception being Mexico city.
    In the age of technology, it's still moderately easy to get away with a kidnap. People get super creative with that stuff, even going as far to swap clothes and quickly cut the hair of the kid before the parents know the kid is gone.
    It's always weird how it happened back then, how easy any crime could have been pulled off. You used to be able to rob a bank with a pistol and the police just wouldn't know. Criminals used to literally say "and let the police know it was the Ansley Brothers!!" because that would be literally the only lead they could follow. You'd brag your way out the door with no cop in sight. Now if you even have the 00.01% of dandruff issues or sneeze inside of your mask, you're 120% fucked.

19. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

A conspiracy? That I have a penis. A Mystery? How anyone would ever date me yet I have a BF, A theory to why? Because i’m p cool?

• Dumb Dumb x 3
  20. Moleman

Moleman Dr Pepper Enthusiast VIP

I think the real conspiracy here is your boyfriend

• Agree Agree x 1