My return and where I was

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Indy226, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

welcome back. were you on the news recently for shooting people in wisconsin?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

ok good luck

3. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

What's Assache?

hello

yes

This is a big misconception, almost all scouts are normal people from all walks of life, while there I saw scouts who were considered cool and played sports, ones that were socialitive and kind, yes a couple nerds. But they're all normal people.

Depends on the way you wanted to mature

I wasn't expecting to be missed, that's surprising

thanks!

What week did you go to Many Point?

@LBPotatoes damn you traitor!

I don't know what that is

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Indy226

One story that happened when I was there is...

So everyone on the staff team was having an argument over what would win in a fight, a polar bear or gorilla. But somehow it changed to which of these would win in a fight. A billion toddlers or 1 T-Rex, two of the staffers Jimmy and John literally argued for 15 minutes straight during our lunch off hours. John for the T-Rex cited the T-Rex being so massive it could just squash all the toddlers just from walking and that the T-Rex could outrun the toddlers. Jimmy for the toddlers cited that there would be so many toddlers they could overwhelm the T-Rex with their massive combined weight and could climb over each other to wreck the T-Rex's eyes and insides ( yes he said they could walk into the mouth without getting chomped somehow ). One part, John compares him as a T-Rex and a Doritos bag as a toddler, John says "OK, this is one toddler right? Boom !( he steps on it ) one dead!" Jimmy said " Now do that a billion times!" John just starts stepping and counting on the Doritos bag to the point that Jimmy had to push him off.
    The funniest part was when anyone else offered input John and Jimmy would instantly turn on that person instead of using it in their argument.

I really wish I had a video of this, it was so funny.

5. Dr Skippy

Dr Skippy VIP

Oof, not a Boy Scout counselor.

6. Indy226

soon I will

7. food

food VIP

It was nice while it lasted.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

and there he goes... as beautiful as he came

9. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

oh wow hes back

10. Indy226

Don't worry about it

11. Dapper Cracker

Dapper Cracker Silver Supporter

who are you?

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Indy226

Indy226

13. Shelbutt

Shelbutt VIP

WB, Glad to hear you had a good time :) getting secluded and away from everything can really help your mental state.

• Agree Agree x 1