My gaming addiction

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Santa Claus, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

So I'm not making a farewell but I just thought I'd let everyone know that I will not be playing TTT or any games anymore. I am not who I want to be at 24 years old. Gaming is more of an addiction to me than it is fun anymore.

I don't really know what else to say. I just feel like I want to be someone else, and I cannot moderate my time spent. It's wakeup-> work -> play video games -> eat dinner -> sleep. Repeat.

I plan on selling my computer. It's one beast of a machine that I've spent $2800 +games on in the last year. Going forward I plan on popping in on shout box still, speaking my mind here and finding other things productive to do like working out or building that 250lb payload quad copter I talked about in my introduction here a year and a half ago.

Thanks for the fun times and I'll keep in touch.

• Friendly Friendly x 16
    • Like Like x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  2. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

Do what you think is best for you man. I just hope you dont leave the community, or who else will give me free VIP+?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Bye, man then see you around.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  4. Bogdanoff

Bogdanoff VIP

See you later, space cowboy.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Zack

Zack Shepherd of Fire VIP

Mad respect, Panzer. I know the struggle.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Bye armoured all terrain weaponized vehicle Crustacean

I'll miss you man. You are an amazing friend, person, and all around just so charitable. It sucks to see you go.

Keep in touch.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

We had a lot of fun times in TTT, I hope we can play again sometime. For now though, you should do what you've stated.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

Well cya panzer
    I've always respected you

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yatty ☄️

Yatty ☄️ Yatt'em VIP Silver

It's been good Panzer, take care of yourself my dude.

• Like Like x 1
  10. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

You made a tough decision, best of luck in the future! The quad copter sounds really cool, you should keep us updated if you get around to it.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

You know where to find me.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

You can be whoever you want and play video games. I played video games in the Air Force. I played video games during the Police Academy. You're good homie. Don't give up what makes you happy. You start sacrificing things like that and you'll just end up going insane!

You just need to work on a balance between gaming and pursuing a career. Good luck, if you want any advice I'm always available.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

Just recently really met and played with you. Minecraft was fun playing with you and teaching you things! Good luck Panzer!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Mellow

Mellow Taking it easy VIP

While I'm convinced you can play video games and have a proper private life, always sad to see someone leave. Maybe one day you'll come back (and be able to moderate your playtime as you said at once).

See you until then and best of luck!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

It's not an easy choice, forcing yourself out of your comfort zone and take a step towards what you really want to do. But we are the ones who shape our own life and sometimes, to get the shape we want, we need to give up on the distractions and the things that keep us locked in place. I've been there before, I know how it feels, and that's why I'm so glad you did this.
    Be proud man, you're doing the right thing. And best of luck with whatever you're up to.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

Sad that you won't be playing anymore:cry: At least I had fun playing with you on MC(even if it was only for a short time)

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. n0blerone

n0blerone VIP

Thanks for the VIP+ ur a mad hero, I hope everything will be good for u. Take care of yourself :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. MikeOTR

MikeOTR VIP

I've always liked playing with you man. I'm going to miss you in the games.
    Some advice if anything, I was really depressed before I started school because my life everyday was "wake up > play video games > work > Sleep" maybe you should just take a break before you sell your PC and find something that will make you feel like your happy before hand.

• Agree Agree x 1