My Demotion/Resignation.

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Kythol, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

Hello everyone, and this is a sad day for me in general, but it must be said. I will temporarily not be moderating the SeriousTTT servers. This is half demotion half resignation for a few reasons.

Demotion:
    I was demoted by ComPeter for a completely legitimate reason: I was not active on the server and I was not carrying the weight that is expected of in a moderator on these servers. Do not bring any hate to my demotion because it is completely understandable and I agree with it 100%.

Resignation:
    I was going to possibly resign this upcoming Monday depending on how my grades were this past semester. If you didn't know, my parents strive for me to do my best in school. Moderating the server while balancing school is a very hard thing to do and my grades were indeed slipping. I'm usually a Mid-Low A/High B student and my grades have been slipping to anywhere in the B range/High C. I have also lost my love for TTT lately and I wanted to explore in some other games. NOTE: THIS IS NOT BECAUSE OF THE ZABIBA SITUATION/OPERATION 666. This is for completely OTHER reasons and I do not want anyone thinking I am taking part in "Operation 666". I had no idea what this was until it was brought up by Highwon.

In the end, I thank each and every one of you, no matter how awesome you are or how annoying you may have been, for making me a better person and giving me this opportunity in moderating the SeriousTTT servers. So many of you supported me throughout this journey and +1'd my application back in November and it made me so happy to see that many people want me to become mod. I'd like to thank Asty for being the admin to pick me up and make me a moderator and I'd like to thank Highwon for being an absolutely amazing server owner and giving me this opportunity to become a mod in the first place. I might apply again in the future if my grades turned out to be okay when I find out what they were (hopefully Monday) but until then, thank you all for this amazing opportunity and I wish you all the best of luck in the future.

~Andy/Kythol

Former SeriousTTT Moderator.

EDIT: I would have indeed had to resign so take this as more of a resignation than a demotion.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  2. Slippery

Slippery VIP

take care buddy :(

good luck in school too.

3. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

and i never even got to use the body disposal services :(

4. 666 we <3 u kythol

5. Robert! paulson!

Robert! paulson! Well-Known Member

6. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

Tis a sad day indeed, my friends are leaving. WE WILL NEVER FORGET KYTHOL'S SERVICE

7. The amount of demotions is too daym high well anyways kythol good luck with school and your a great person.

8. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

I have edited the post. Read the EDIT part of it and know that this would have indeed had to have happen.

9. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

You will be missed, hope you excel in school this following semester.

10. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

Thanks man. Hope you guys excel with mod choices and I may be back sometime closer to the summer or maybe sometime soon if I can learn how to balance moderating and school.