My Damn Snooze Button Broke

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Graze, Jul 2, 2018.

1. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

I rarely post on farewells and give two shits about people leaving, but this one is a special exception.

You've really done well my dude and some people might think otherwise but they can go fuck themselves, jk.

But really, you've always been a role model for me and when you got promoted to Lead, I was happy (and sad), since I knew it was a long-time coming and you damn well deserved it.

Thanks for everything, Graze. I hope you'll succeed in whatever you may be doing in the future. Enjoy life and try to wake up early and ignore the snooze button; you can really do a lot of things when you wake up early.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Osmium

Osmium Virtue VIP Silver

Well, I must have bothered him with that awoo too much. Hmmm I guess we should cut that operation that was going underway. :whistle:

We're still on steam if you want to play some strategy games like such. I actually love RTS more than FPS.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. This.

Never really knew you, but I can relate. Thanks for everything you did and good luck.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. .shirt

.shirt VIP

First charizard @DieKasta now bulbasaur @Graze
    All that’s left now is squirtle @HelixSpiral ;(

In all seriousness you are one of the better leads that’s been a part of the community and came back durin a time in which most of the staff departed due to some higher up moves. And you stepped up and blessed us with your leadership skills and for that I thank you from the deepest of my core.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  5. Shadow™

Shadow™ What it do Shortyyyy™ VIP

Rip graze have a nice one keep that bulbs squad on gang

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. aco taco

aco taco ghosts n' sharks VIP

:love: love you very much Graze

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  7. Shaddoll

Shaddoll Okay doomer. VIP

Thanks for the tag mate. It means a lot. As much as we have butt heads over dumb shit over the last year and a half, you're still one of the best friends I got. Cheers to the end of an era.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Got the chance really meet and mingle with you well into your second tenure, and ever since. You are a great dude who invests passion into anything you put your mind to. Bless up

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  9. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

Only thing I really remember about you, is when I added you on snapchat and you started to get mad since you had no idea who I was ;)
    go to sleep lazy grazey come back as lead some other year

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. jshore

jshore VIP

I saw you once

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

I've always thought you were a really chill guy Graze, and I'd like to say something other than the usual "Good luck with your future" shit, but honestly man its been such a long time thats all I really got to say.

Hit me up for league sometime. My Jhin is pretty damn good.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Sorry for removing you from my friendlist like 4 times in a row, it wasnt personal, I swear. D:

P.S: I always thought you were some of the greatest staff along with Thistle and Giraffe, take care :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. :(
    Thanks Graze

• Friendly Friendly x 1