My ban apeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by JustinGio, Nov 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustinGio

JustinGio Regular Member

Your In Game Nickname: JustinGio
    Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:69776995

Why should you be unbanned: This last night was crazy and everybody was rdming and crowbar fighting. I had 1 case as detective where I rdmed and yes I deserve a slay but every other thing like my karma and the other kills were from people wanting to crow bar fight and hitting me so I killed them. Sliperry just joined and banned a bunch of people without exactly knowing what happened. There was so much rdm that you couldn't kill somebody for killing an innocent without loosing karma.
    Evidence of innocence: None

2. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

Thank you for posting with the right format, but in the future please DO NOT make a new post everytime you need to change something, as I stated before we have an edit function so you don't have to waste our time and our resources.

In case you can't see it, here's a screenshot of the "Edit" button:
    [​IMG]

3. JustinGio

JustinGio Regular Member

sorry zikeji didn't know

4. Slippery

Slippery VIP

justin, you and 5 other people were having rdm rounds last night as staff were off. i recieved many reports while i was talking to an admin and when i get in game i 'm flooded with more reports. i will not remove the ban, you need to know better than that. i will post the video as soon as i can. breaking the rules and starting rdm rounds right after phantom and i get off is just disrespect and betrayel.

when you do not see staff online it doesn't mean we aren't watching you.

5. JustinGio

JustinGio Regular Member

False. I had 1 rdm round where I rdmed 1. 1 time and almost every other situation was somebody killing an innocent somebody traitor baiting, or somebody retaliating from a past round rdm... Everything possible happened.. like I said I didn't mass rdm but killed in the act of the rules and or active koses... There wasn't a single person innocent on that server of atleast 1 rdm. And when I killed somebody for an active kos they would report me when they were usually innocent... There was nothing to do... You couldn't help the situation.. Shoulda had a mod on any ways because the whole thing was bs... Bannana joined said he would report us all and said he was recording but wait he also rdmed... Because there was no helping the situation.... Srry there was no mod on the server not my fault.... But to just start banning people for a situation where rdms occurred so much you couldn't kill somebody without it supposedly being rdm. Can you not recognize that situation..

6. JustinGio

JustinGio Regular Member

at a certain time there was no fucking point In the game because everybody would kill each other instantly... so I say screw that... an admin or mod should have been on sooner to fix it because it was all dumb for about 2 hours straight with everybody rdming... wtf was I or anybody else able to do... someone shot near me or swung a crow bar at me yes I am going to shoot them in the headl... Carrying an explosive barrel? yes im going to shoot you in the head.. Call a false kos... yes I am going to shoot you in the head. Revenge rdm........ yes I am going to shoot you in the head...Crowbar wars...... yes I am going to shoot you in the head.... If I don't have a weapon ill crowbar you to death... Its just aggrevating because of how bad it got.... Then someone joins and threatens to report you all.... really Srry I was working with what I was given... what was I supposed to do... Not play the game.... No... Be reasonable...

7. Ph4ntom

Ph4ntom Serious Member

Justin, Slippery was given proof by BananaCoconut's filming, and had seen that you started a Mass RDM as detectives, you and DominicGio and a few others. Therefore, he did not join to just start banning a bunch of people.

8. JustinGio

JustinGio Regular Member

like I said I rdmed 1 time... think before you type

9. JustinGio

JustinGio Regular Member

and I killed 1 person yes... I deserve a slay.... NOT A 6 DAY BAN

10. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

Phantom said that you MASS (3+) rdmed not one time.

11. Slippery

Slippery VIP

should be a 5 day ban. i'll double check and edit
    if im mistaken. your ban will stay, feel free
    to play on west. topic will be locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.