Muting chat/Changing Map Vote

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by CrownedWings, Aug 9, 2018.

1. CrownedWings

CrownedWings Quirkless but still kickin VIP

Basically every last round when the round finishes the vote appears. VC and Text chat are immediately disabled at this time so no one influences others to vote for the same map. This is sorta a side thing besides changing the map rotation because it gets old when I want to vote for an actual map that we play.

I haven't seen Museum, NS Streets, Scavenge, Storehouse and even one of the new maps in the rotation like Aircraft hasn't been picked from what I've seen. Its been ages since they were picked.

Second Idea would be to limit how many maps are up to vote on say 6. And each time its a different set of six maps until we played though a majority of the maps we have so we don't actually play Dolls, 67th, Innomotel, random then repeat.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

You could advocate the map(s) you'd like to play, same as the others are doing?

I wouldn't mind a change in how modded server map selection is handled, but it's not like you can only advocate and get a map to win if it's dolls or innomotel, I've seen people plenty succesful with pushing for less popular maps :eek:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. 1) Better ways to bring lesser used maps into circulation more than silencing everyone from talking
    2) I don't know how coding works but that sound better than 1).
    3) Love u anyway x

Alternative Idea
    West 1 & East 1 have half the current maps
    West 2 & East 2 have the OTHER half of the current maps

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  4. CrownedWings

CrownedWings Quirkless but still kickin VIP

Today I kept hearing "Vote for Dolls/Innomotel" Unless its a overplayed map/popular map, It won't get voted on. I try to advocate maps but I have been unsuccessful everytime.

Makes it very discouraging to continue advocating when you literally see in both chats "DOLLS MOTEL"

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. Ruki

Ruki 目の前で明日が死んでる VIP

By a map selection, do you mean by how it is in Nilla? I wouldn't mind that

6. Alternative Idea
    West 1 & East 1 have half the current maps
    West 2 & East 2 have the OTHER half of the current maps [/spoiler

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. Hongo

Hongo VIP

That second idea, limiting the amount you can vote for? That's actually a really good idea, it's not like a totally automatic map rotation, but it still gives a lot more variety than we currently are experiencing thanks to the repetitive voting appetites of the players.