Approved MrUnknownShadow's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Shadow™, Jun 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow™

Shadow™ What it do Shortyyyy™ VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    MrUnknownShadow
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    @Gazzy banned me for hacking and said no recoil but how I'm a fucking 12 year old kid and i dont even know how to hack false banned me for no reason i didn't have any hacks my gun was invisible for some reason why would i hack on a server I love and DONATED on
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I didn't hack I never did anything wrong in a 12 year old kid trying to have fun not hack I don't even know how to hack my gun was invisible for some reason but I don't know how to hack so I don't know why you guys banned me

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

In case the original tag didnt work i will retag @Gazzy

3. Gazzy

Gazzy they're GREAT! VIP

I have seen this please wait till my video uploaded.

4. Shadow™

how can I hack I don't even know how to hack so I don't know why you guys banned me for no damn reason maybe someone on the server was trying to do this but I don't even know how to hack and my gun wasn't visible for a couple of rounds just to let you know I shouldn't even be doing this s*** I want a refund for my vip I'm done with dumbass of staff banning me for no reason I'm a 12 year old kid trying to play why in the name of hell would I hack and buy VIP for 20 fucking dollars wtf is this shit ban real hackers and stop naming other people cuz u a fucking mod I did not hack so fuck you. you worthless BITCH
    SHADOW

5. Scotty

Please be patient with Gazzy as he is uploading a video. Just because age and gun visibility are factors, does not change the fact that you may be hacking. And just a note, if you request a refund from your VIP purchase it will result in a permaban as such things are not allowed in our community

6. Shadow™

I don't know how to hack honestly I can Skype to anyone and show you I don't have any hacks why would i hack and i buy a rank worth my fucking money and hack I DON'T FUCKING KNOW HOW TO HACK

7. Scotty

Im gonna lock this appeal til Gazzy can reply.

8. Gazzy

Gazzy they're GREAT! VIP

Hello @MrUnknownShadow
    I derided to spectate players seems as someone said in sb that someone was hacking on server. and i watched you and to me it looked to be no recoil coming from you.

You gun was not invisible to me and at the end of video your see no recoil at 31:45. But since i don't use a p90 i have asked another mod to look into video as i got told they have hardly no recoil.

9. Gazzy

Gazzy they're GREAT! VIP

Hi @MrUnknownShadow I have sent the video to admin and a mod. I will be unbanning you and be voiding this ban.

My deepest apologies for this @MrUnknownShadow .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.