Denied MrBananaToast's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by MrBananaToast, Nov 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrBananaToast

MrBananaToast Member

Report or Appeal:
    Appeal
    Username of the reported player:
    MrBananaToast
    Explain the case:
    Like 99% sure it was @Panda With a Gun that banned me for 24 hrs for mass RDM

As I explained in admin chat, I had a jihad out and went to go drop my MP7 to buy another for ammo but accidentally clicked before I used the scroll wheel, activating the jihad then took my MP7 out and I couldn't switch back to drop it before the jihad exploded. Killed a couple T buddies by accident however I was only reported by two people so I'm not sure why I'm being banned for Mass RDM instead of being slain for both reports considering it was an accident.....

P.S. this was on West 2 warehouse/storehouse​
    Related Evidence:

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
  2. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

You were slain for your first offense of RDM by me. I am assuming you got two other offenses after I left the server resulting in a ban by Destiny Blade.

I'll provide the evidence for my slay once I can

Tagging @Lilo and Stitch 5: Experiment #Gobble Gobble

3. MrBananaToast

MrBananaToast Member

@Panda With a Gun if you're referring to my KOS on Wilfre then yes, that is totally valid and I'm not appealing that. That was also like 4 rounds prior and a different map so it shouldn't be taken into consideration here.

I guess if you weren't the one that banned me then my question stands for whoever did.

4. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Hey the tag didn't work for this and I forgot about it. I will respond to it once I return home.

5. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

Alright @MrBananaToast as you know you false KOS'd another player and got your first RDM offense for it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    That is my evidence. You will have to wait for Destiny Blade's evidence now.

6. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

I have the two slays that you mentioned in your appeal here and here.

RDM is up to the mod on how long it lasts and the map had changed only once as Panda left on the map then I took over the training on @FaeThorn and you did accidentally Jihad.

Seeing as this ban is almost expired I will deny this appeal. Sorry for the delay in response.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.