Denied Mr_Flamingo12's Appeal

Discussion in 'Deathrun Ban Appeals' started by Mr_Flamingo12, Apr 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr_Flamingo12

Mr_Flamingo12 Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    A LEGIT DUCK
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:54955785
    Which Server:
    Deathrun
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Okay, so my ban says toxic behavior, Trolling, and Harrasment. and while the admins may say that was from my history, I just got banned so I should not have been banned again for history. I think I was banned as what I was talking about, (in which I was just messing around) but LadyLag never really told me to stop talking to her, or a admin never said Duck could you please stop doing that. It was quite sudden. Emtech was the one who banned me. I feel like I should have been givin a warning before a 16W ban. That's a pretty long time. I was quite sad about my first ban, so when I got that one I was pretty devastated. I just feel like this ban would make more sense if I had been given a warning or asked to stop. Because I can tell you for sure, if I was asked to stop I would have done it.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I'd have evidence, but I got banned unexpectedly. My witnesses are No hacks, Lady lag, Em tech, and that's about all I can remember who weren't 5 year old. I feel like No hacks and Lady Lag would be the best to defend me too. I also had bird there too.​

Last edited: Apr 17, 2016
  2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Emtech2 will respond to your appeal as soon as he can. Please be patient.

3. Emtech2

Emtech2 The worst ones always live VIP Silver Emerald

Hello Legit Duck,
    As you know you were banned for harassment and overall toxicity. You have quite an extensive history of getting unbanned then getting banned almost as soon as the ban expires. Let's take a look at your ban history.
    [​IMG]
    On 4/15 you came on for the first time after being unbanned and started mic spamming and mild harassment. You were told to stop the mic spamming, trolling, and harassment.
    On 4/16 you come on then in a very short amount of time ask @LadyLag to rape you in the ass multiple times. After this you were banned.

I remember you quite well, most of the staff team does too. Every time your ban expires you troll, harass, and/or spam. You have had 7 bans, 40 gags, and 11 mutes. After all of this you still have not learned.
    Normally I try to give chances, however, after your history I don't see how I can give you another chance and unban you. It is very obvious to me that if I do, you will just come back and do the same thing.
    I was going to give you a chance to tell me why I should shorten your ban. The reason I won't, I found out that you were banned from shoutbox for spam, on top of that you obviously did not listen to Guilty when he asked you to be patient.
    [​IMG]
    I have a life outside of this server, surprising I know. I am not able to immediately respond to ban appeals. This is why you are asked to be patient. Writing on my profile asking how long it will take since I was "just on" shows that you don't respect that we have lives outside of the server and that you are unable to listen to simple instructions.

I recommend that when/if you come back, you follow the rules. If you don't there may not be another chance for you to come back.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.