Denied Mr_Flamingo12's Appeal

Discussion in 'Deathrun Ban Appeals' started by Mr_Flamingo12, Mar 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr_Flamingo12

Mr_Flamingo12 Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    A LEGIT DUCK
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:54955785
    Which Server:
    Deathrun
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have studied the MOTD, and I see nothing about banned for 41 days. If I am denied, I would like reasoning on why I got that time span.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @DrkSephy for "Spam ( 5th Offense ) Extended by Emtech2" which as you can see, was extended by @Emtech2. They will both respond at their earliest convenience so until then, thank you for being patient.

3. DrkSephy

DrkSephy VIP Bronze

Hi Mr_Flamingo12,

First thing i'll start off would be me gagging you & muting you.
    [​IMG]
    I warned you though voice chat.
    [​IMG]
    Well i didnt get the full screen shot of you chat spamming you did spam !rtv many times which resulted in a mute.
    [​IMG]
    Then your final spam resulted in a 5 day ban which got extended due to your past Spam History and your 5th Offense.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    and what you would usually do is spam 1st and 2nd offense (1st offense: gag once, warn, ungag) (2nd offense: Gag for entire round, warn, ungag after round is finished) then you would usually leave, come back on do the same thing all over again which some of the Deathrun staff has experience on you.

4. Yatty ☄️

Yatty ☄️ Yatt'em VIP Silver

After being told to stop multiple times to stop mic-spamming he would respond with "Go get lady".

5. DrkSephy

DrkSephy VIP Bronze

I'll be denying this Appeal due to your history of bans. (Spam)

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.