Approved Mr. Monkey's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Mr. Monkey, Oct 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Monkey

Mr. Monkey New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Mr. Monkey
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:50004449
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hello, I believe I was banned because I left the server.

I was playing on the 24/7 Minecraft sever as I usually do. Ive spent alot of time of the server and I believe its evident I do not purposely RDM players. Ive been accused of RDM in the past but simply because of a misunderstanding or lack of knowledge for the rules, which I have been learning and following.

Tonight I was playing and I noticed my microphone was not working on the server. I later learned it was because I launched GMOD before plugging my headset in.

While I was playing my first round of the night, I was hitting buttons on my keyboard trying to see if my mic button was remapped. I ending up hitting my keybinds, which resulted in me calling out someone was a traitor. It resulted in there death. I did not say KOS though. It was simply a keybind.

I got slayed for the next round which I understood. But during this next round, I quit the game to reboot gmod, to fix my microphone issues, when I rejoined the server, I was banned for 28 days.

I did not mean to RDM and leave in the slightest. I had already been slain and the round was already in progress I simply wanted to re-launch to fix my microphone.

I apologize for any issues I have caused and hope this can be resolved as I love the server, its admins, and other players.

Thank you.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Salem

Salem VIP

Tagging @Spoopy Penguin to handle your appeal.

Please remain patient while waiting for a response.

3. Mr. Monkey

Mr. Monkey New Member

Thank you Milo

4. Penius

Penius Aye man, you're shaking it all wrong VIP Bronze

Hey @Mr. Monkey let me get my Evidence ready. Remember, it's a local ban. You're free to play on our other servers.

5. Mr. Monkey

Mr. Monkey New Member

Thats true but Minecraft is my favorite so I hope it can work out. Thank you

6. Penius

Penius Aye man, you're shaking it all wrong VIP Bronze

Hey @Mr. Monkey I banned you for rdm and leave 3rd offense. Now let's get to it:
    upload_2017-10-8_15-9-1.png

Saying "Spoopy Penguin is a traitor!" is a vaild kos.

upload_2017-10-8_15-18-2.png
    Saw say there, you called a kos on me. Which then @Yuuki slayed you for.

upload_2017-10-8_15-8-1.png

Since you made an account to appeal it, I will be unbanning you. But I will not be voiding the ban. Which means if you Rdm and Leave again, it will be harsher punishments

Appeal: Approve
    Ban: Not Voided

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.