Denied Mr.illuminati's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Mr.illuminati, Sep 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Report or Appeal:
    Appeal
    Username of the reported player:

Explain the case:
    one round before this happened I was eating and stood still for a moment and dropped my food, when i did I misclicked and shot someone with the deagal for 20. I didn't realize until the next round when the admin sent a report asking me why.

I told him the same thing and said I had to get off, considering I didn't kill anyone and I didn't do anything else I don't see why I had to get banded for 5 days.

If anything can I just get a reduced ban time since it wasn't RDM and leave?​
    Related Evidence:
    logs showed i hit for 20 and didn't RDM but I did leave the round after.​

2. Dwardu

Dwardu School tmrw? VIP

You were banned for RDM and leave 1st offense by @Azaelus, please be patient until he can gather his evidence.

3. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

Hi @Mr.illuminati

Lets get right into it.

French found some unreported damage regarding you and Smokey during one of the rounds on minecraftcity_v4. Here it is below.

[​IMG]

You admitted to damaging someone by accident for 20 HP. That is still considered RDM, therefore I had to give you a slay for you to serve the following round. Before I could slay you, however, you left the server.

In short, I will be denying this appeal. This ban is only localised to Vanilla. Feel free to play on the other 6 servers while you wait out the ban on this server.

APPEAL: DENIED
    THREAD: LOCKED

Feel free to message me on the forums or add me on steam to talk about this further.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.