Approved Mr Butters's Appeal

Discussion in 'Archived Minecraft Ban Appeals' started by Mr Butters, Feb 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr Butters

Mr Butters For a few to be immortal, many must die. VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    NoOneWithNoFace
    Your Minecraft UUID:

Why you should be unbanned:
    Cause the ban is invalid.

You banned me for TPA spam and Insults. I said you guys were being stupid once, if you guys are so butthurt that warrants 1 warning not a ban.

As for the TPA spam read your own rules instead of telling me to read the MC rules. The 2 people I sent TPA the most TPA requests too was Clutch and Nochill who accepted nearly every time then eventually declined so I stopped cause they declined, you told me to stop and I didnt "spam" them even though the server has antispam.

I then started to TPA to people who just kept killing me and didnt care that I was tpaing in-fact told me to keep sending it so they could farm off me.

You then said I was WHINING like so professional guys. 10/10 I then didnt send a single TPA for over 5 minutes and was just running around in the surv world.

I mean everyone hates me here so you guys will all find reasons to decline this and extend it but the fact of the matter is you guys are in the wrong, I insulted you once. Ok warn me. TPA spam isnt a thing as the server already has its own antispam, its also not in the rules so dont tell people to read the rules when you dont even know the rules yourself.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Hey Mr. Butters.

I'm tagging @Adix99, who was the mod that handled this ban to respond to the appeal.

3. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Hey @Mr Butters, thanks for making an appeal.

You've been banned by @Adix99 for "Spam TPAs". Please be patient while he gathers his evidence.

Edit: Sniped

4. Adix99

Adix99 Ex-Moderator Emerald

Thanks for your appeal.

Sorry I took a while I was gathering my evidence.

[21:41:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [CW] NoOneWithNoFace | /tpa nochill
    [21:41:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [CW] NoOneWithNoFace | /tpa walker
    [21:42:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [CW] NoOneWithNoFace | /tpa nochill
    [21:42:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [CW] NoOneWithNoFace | /tpa jackie

[21:42:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [CW] NoOneWithNoFace | /tpa walker
    [21:42:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [CW] NoOneWithNoFace | /tpa nochill
    [21:43:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [CW] NoOneWithNoFace | /tpa white
    [21:43:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [CW] NoOneWithNoFace | /tpa chill
    [21:44:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [CW] NoOneWithNoFace | /tpa White
    [21:44:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [CW] NoOneWithNoFace | /tpa white
    [21:44:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [CW] NoOneWithNoFace | /tpa clutch

[21:51:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Elite] NoOneWithNoFace: stop being idiots with no power.
    [21:55:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Elite] NoOneWithNoFace: You guys are actually stupid

The Evidence basically speaks for itself, It is obvious you were spamming TPAS to people 11 times in the course of almost 5 minutes.
    I'm gonna have to
    DENY this appeal.

THREAD:

EDIT: So I spoke to a higher up, due to the lack of evidence I have I will be unbanning you.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.