Denied Mr. Bones's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Slap, Sep 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slap

Slap Dont steal my cheerios VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Slap
    Your Steam ID:
    Yea
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't think I should be completely unbanned, but time shortened, my ban is Mass RDM which is fine, and then toxic behavior and history, toxic behavior I wouldn't consider saying the phrase you need to solve the riddle maybe a total of 10 times in my time, muted once, not insulting anyone, just spam not being toxic. As for my history, im not sure if your going off recent or long ago, but recently I havn't done a lot, and if your going off long ago, that was years ago and shouldn't be considered in this case. I want the case to be turned down to 2 weeks for the mass rdm and not for History or Toxic Behavior.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Slap

Slap Dont steal my cheerios VIP

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

I'll handle this whenever I am available tonight or tomorrow afternoon.

4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Mr. Bones

Let's start off with your Mass RDMing and your reason for doing such. I'll be showing 3 of the images that all have the same response that you give to every report made on you. When they reported you, all you responded with was "yea alright" and nothing else. @CrownedWings , @A Slightly Ferocious Cat , and @Destiny Blade were both witnesses to these situations. In fact, Destiny Blade was actually a victim to your Mass RDMing spree.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

And then let's move onto you constantly telling people to "solve the riddle" in both admin chat and in public to the point of spamming it and then not adhering to the warnings that were given to you. When you were warned, you chose to respond with "gay" and continue with your problematic behavior. This is particularly what contributed to your toxic behavior ban

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

When you're blatantly RDMing other players, disregarding our rules, and spamming both admin chat and regular chat despite being warned to stop, you should understand that what you're doing is toxic by nature. Considering your history isn't exactly pretty when you consider the amount of Mass RDM bans and the way you express yourself in our community, I chose to give you a lengthy ban. I will not be reducing it either and it will remain that way for now. I will allow you to appeal this ban after 4 weeks and only after you show some positive change to show you deserved to be unbanned. I will be denying your appeal for now.

Sincerely,
    Guilty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.