MP40 Suggestion?

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Lord Doggo, Feb 9, 2016.

?

Mp40 added?

Poll closed Feb 16, 2016.
  1. Yes.

11 vote(s)
    78.6%
  2. No.

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
  1. Okay i get it people will hate this probably and ill understand. But lets add in the MP40 with the Thompson and have a great World War 2 pair of good guns? Its up to you guys if you want it ill add in the video i have made below i personally love the mp40 for the accuracy as you can see below so yea. the damage is decent as well too.
    The Quality of the videos may be bad due to them being recently uploaded too btw.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Video 1 will show you the damage and accuracy. Video 2 will show the MP40 and the Thomie Gun both. but decide the thomie gun isnt there
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

Dude... we already have the Tommy Gun. We had it for a long time. But the MP40 is pretty cool, but I think it was suggested before. Anyways +1 for the MP40, but we do have the Tommy Gun.

3. For anyone else that misses it the thommy gun was just a comparison to what we have.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

The Tommy Gun we have is tweaked so it isn't completely over/underpowered. So the comparison was useless.

5. and i am to know this why?
    I didnt know this so yea...

6. Alright everyone decide the thompson isnt there in the next video... the 2nd video shows it but its not there im only showing the mp40.

7. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

Honestly I would love an mp40. It reminds me of the good ol world at war days. I'm sure @Steven [BTH] remembers.
    Enemy recon plane spotted

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

I remember this gun for cod waw, was one of my favorites. +1

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. If anyone is wondering it is apart of M9K base in the Sub machine gun section.

10. Sarkastix

Sarkastix Well-Known Member

+1 MP40 is great

11. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Im 99% sure i suggested this on a weapons post 2 years ago but +1

12. Shaddoll

Shaddoll Okay doomer. VIP

+1

13. I love this idea! the MP40 has always been my favorite WWII gun and I would love to see it added to the servers.