Moving On

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Communist Rick, Jul 23, 2019.

1. I've found that since my arrival in early 2014, STTT has been something of a love-hate relationship. Good times and bad times are everywhere on each session I play. I have found that after 5 years (minus one accumulative that I was away for) that STTT or gmod in general is not something I've come to really enjoy as much as I used to. I just see too much of the same things; from general toxicity, targeted harassment, to just repetitive gameplay, I have come to a final point where I can say that I will be leaving and this time I will not be returning. In reality, my life has only just started and I cannot be playing games that just create hate and anger (nor can I play games as often anymore). There are games out there that actually let me feel satisfied and have no toxicity (mainly cause they're singleplayer or have the option for offline play).

Simply put: STTT, and by extension, Gmod, has overstayed its welcome in my life. I keep returning only to see and experience the same things. Its time for me to move on and do things I enjoy with my life; including actually going to the terrors that we know are the outside world (shocking I know).

Anyways, thats all I really have to say. Been here for a while and enjoyed by stay, and have also hated it too, but my time here is up. Maybe some distant years ahead I'll see how things are going here, but that is really unlikely.

Bye

• Friendly Friendly x 14
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

Later my nigger

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Good luck in your endeavors.

4. .shirt

.shirt VIP

See you late bro

5. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Seeya later man. It was always a pleassure to see you on the servers. I hope you eventually decide to comback, but if not, you will be missed.

You know it is actually kind of sad that I saw your name while I was reading the main post and knew that when I scrolled down i'd see you saying the N word. You are too predictable lol.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. food

food VIP

Have fun doing things that are actually worth your time

7. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

I’ve got you :)

• Dumb Dumb x 3
  8. stormcreator

stormcreator I am The Flying Wombat. Kythol is the bae. <3 VIP

catch ya later oldie :ninja:

9. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

Sorry for banning you that one time. My b

• Old Old x 1
  10. Anonymous1

Anonymous1 do you know how it feel to feel alone VIP Bronze

see ya later man. good luck with whatever you move on to(y)

• Old Old x 1
  11. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

Sucks to see you leave, I've only played with you a few times over the past couple years but you seemed like a cool dude to play with. Good luck in your future and have a nice life. :)

12. Hashira

Hashira VIP

see ya space cowboy