moving c4

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by OMG its FunDip, Aug 2, 2018.

1. OMG its FunDip

OMG its FunDip Active Member

SO i wish i recorded it but one of my t buddies planted a c4 and when they died, their ghost carried the c4 around the map now me being me decided to chase it around and it blew up on top of me, funniest shit to happen in a long time. tell me your best ttt moments :D

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  2. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

wha

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Saturnity

Saturnity SGMs Personal Planet VIP

Are you high..? Quite sure that once you die you.. die.. and don't carry a c4, nor can you put a c4 on someone?

Are you sure it wasn't a dream you thought was real lmao

• Creative Creative x 1
  4. Zuko

Zuko VIP Bronze

You should probably create a bug report if this is true.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. OMG its FunDip

OMG its FunDip Active Member

NO need for bug report because it will never happen again, its a 1 in 100000000000000000000000000 c4 chance of this happening if i see it ill record it next time but theres no way to create greatness

• Dumb Dumb x 3
  6. Dani

Dani Impersonating Staff Banned VIP

On that note, I found Mew under the truck and I found the Triforce in a place called "Temple of Light" in Ocarina of Time!

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Jumped from the top on lifetheroof, to the pool, and landed a knife throw on the guy at the bottom for last kill.

8. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

basically you were ghosting ,':]

but yeah this is a far more prevalent thing with fire, player dies in fire/lava/on fire in general, they spec a player, living player inexplicably catches fire - or their floating spectator body floats around on fire for a bit

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

Ghosting is the passing of information privately to the living. That would just be straight RDM; Doesn't matter if you are dead

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  10. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

the ghosting bit was just a joke, but the burning spec thing is a glitch, and by no means their fault, the dead person would have no clue until the live person was alight