Accepted Move spawn points on Nuclear Power

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Carned, Jan 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Title.

It causes Mass Jihads after the first round if someone decides to lock the door.

Please :)

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

+1

3. Eventful

Eventful Master of Chat Commands

People also get sandwiched in the door by spawn and die when it closes. I agree we should change spawn points.

4. HR Phasma

HR Phasma VIP

+1 really pisses me off when someone jihads at the start of the round and 70% of the players die

5. Kurta

Kurta VIP Bronze

+1

6. Flan

Flan Banned VIP

7. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

This should be a simple fix really since it's just adding TTT spawns.
    I'd suggest adding spawn points just inside the lobby as well.

+1

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

Please.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. mysteriousglitch

mysteriousglitch Not just any Glitch, it's Mysterious! VIP

Honestly I don't mind the spawn, it's no different to any of the pools with the jihad thing, now the door, people just need to be careful I have yet to die to the door. If you're active preround you won't get stuck and you wont get jihaded that early into the round. I understand simple things like "just gonna get a quick drink" but even then if there was no early jihad then that min you're gone when the next round starts, more than likely a T camping spawn will shoot you instead. I feel no "need" for more or different spawns. But would be nice to have more spawns and not just on this map. A lot of maps clump players in one area and it make some fun rounds not so fun. On that basis I will still give a +1 but not for the reason listed just cause having everyone clumped into one area makes things difficult at times. Especially when there are more than 20 players.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
  10. ekksdee

ekksdee wrath VIP Bronze

Groups of people intentionally block off the spawn so that people could get jihadded as the round starts. Pretty frustrating to deal with, extra spawns around the main entrance and lobby of the map would be a good remedy to this issue.

11. Jässa

Jässa Thick thighs save lives VIP

To be fair, the old pools had doors that were blockable just like this one and those doors were changed to block this kind of play.

+1, just add spawns to the lobby to the other side of the door

12. How about just remove the door altogether and add the extra spawn points, I don't really see a point in the door other than blocking traffic

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Zack

Zack Shepherd of Fire VIP

Removing the door isn't the kind of thing we're really wanting to do. Setting some spawns in that huge lobby doesn't seem unreasonable at all though.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Pups

Pups VIP

Its too hard to avoid jihadists at the beginning.
    Carnage I say!

+1

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

i don't like the door

• Confusing Confusing x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

Yea, it really is a pain to get stuck in that little spawn point with people blocking the door and then someone jihads and 3/4 of the server dies. More spawn points would be nice. +1

17. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

I was gonna suggest this :(

+1

18. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Already did a rearm script that includes spawnpoints when the map was rearmed with weapons. Just needs opal to switch to that rearm version.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

At least just make the lobby area the main spawn. We don't need to randomize the spawn locals, as the lobby seems like the perfect place

20. Zack

Zack Shepherd of Fire VIP

I actually redid the spawns not long ago today. As soon as we can push some changes, you guys will have new spawns to work with.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.