Finished Mount and Blade: Warband Giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by AirportJake, Nov 29, 2015.

1. AirportJake

AirportJake Most Trees Are Blue VIP

Hello all! Since the season is drawing close, I decided to give away a two of copies of Mount and Blade: Warband. This is one of my all time favorite games, and I wanted to share an experience I've had with all of you! This community has been a surprising solace for me these past couple weeks, and I wanted to thank the community by giving back.

To enter: Post on this thread your favorite book, and why I should read it.

Cheers,

Scoop Life

EDIT: Drawing will take place December 18th

Mount & Blade is a single-player, action-oriented role-playing game without any fantasy elements, which takes place in a medieval land named Calradia. The game features a sandbox gameplay style, in which there is no storyline present. The player is able to join one of the six battling factions, fight as a mercenary, assume the role of an outlaw, or take a neutral side.[

Last edited: Nov 29, 2015
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
  2. Toyotama

Toyotama VIP Silver

the Gone series its a great book series that i liked i could post more but i'm to lazy too and you complained that no one was entering

• Like Like x 1
  3. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

I am number 4 series was a pretty good read, you should check it out!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

The City of Ember because when I was young it was my favorite book/series (except for the third one).

If I win give it to @TheCoCoFTW

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

Diary of a Wimpy Kid because its funny

Give it to @TheCoCoFTW if I get picked.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Hingle

Hingle Slow Motion VIP Emerald

The hunger games is pretty good.

[​IMG]

Also mount and blade is an AWESOME game. If I win can you gift it to @Falcor.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

I would have to say the Harry Potter series. You honestly cannot go wrong by reading them. The character development is there, the interesting story is there, hell it's an entire new universe to enjoy! The Gone series is also hella good.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. nikki

nikki Dutch female gamer: cocky, rude/toxic. VIP Bronze

World War Z is the absolute pinnacle of zombie fiction, everything else is pale in comparision to Max Brooks' World War Z, excellent story telling and interesting characters and locations, if you like zombies, this is a must read.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Horns -great dark comedy/drama/mystery (my favorite book at the moment, currently on my 3rd read of it) Also written by Stephen King's son.
    The Book Thief -breaks your heart, yet worth it.
    Fight Club -Great lines, you'll quote all the time. dark comedy, mind bending. Read this atleast 20 times in High School.
    Basically anything by Chuck Palahniuk
    And as Anna said The Harry Potter series. It's honestly my forever favorite, I reread them every year.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

I havent read to many books but would agree that the harry potter series is good. Entering for @Falcor .

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Red

Red Harbinger of Arceus VIP

idk about favorite, but I read this Lightbringer series and it was ok

• Like Like x 1
  12. My favorite book series would be Beyonders, Fablehaven, and The Rangers Apprentice.
    They are all good book series and I could not put them down. Im a fantasy reader if you also enjoy fantasy then these are the books for you!

13. Han

Han       VIP

Can't really pin down a favorite. WoT, stormlight archive, mistborn.

I went into a phase about a year ago where I just read a bunch of classic books non-storm. I really enjoyed Dostoevsky, even though it was a bit wordy at times. Crime and Punishment, Demons, and the Brothers Karamazov were some of my favorites. Never got around to reading The Idiot, I instead got hooked on fantasy.

Edit: If I win give it to @TheCoCoFTW

14. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

George RR Martin's "A Song of Ice and Fire" is my favorite for now, although I have many.

If I win, give it to @Falcor.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Grace

Grace 真夜中 VIP Silver

Favourite has to be 'If I Stay // Where She Went' by Gayle Forman.

16. Viral☣

Viral☣ I'm the hero that Deathrun deserves! VIP Silver

Diary of a wimpy kid :D
    My childhood

17. Diehard01

Diehard01 Yippee Ki Yay VIP

Tomorrow when the war began,
    If i win give it to @C.A.Anna

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. The Iliad and The Odyssey
    Deep and Graphic
    10/10

19. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

While its not my favorite book I have to agree that it's a fantastic read. I have never seen a book spend an entire page describing the way a spear entered someones gut. It has an insane amount of detail
    throughout the story, it makes you feel like your actually there. If you like reading about wartime strategy and combat, then you will love this book. Also its hilarious at some points which provides a nice contrast.

10/10 book

20. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Fahrenheit 451
    It has fire and stuff