Approved Mormonism's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Aluf, Nov 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aluf

Aluf -redacted by the administration- VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    [BBG] Strife
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:56764698
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Basically, it started with the terror train map. I went to the very front of the train (train driver control room). I saw a man on the outside of the train, crouching on the windshield. At this time, I had started becoming active in Garry's mod again, and had to relearn many things. I had a discombob grenade and threw it in the middle of the room. I had no idea the discombob would effect the player outside of the train as I was inside of the train, and the discombob grenade was further from him. The discombob grenade blew up, and the man went flying off the train. I'm not sure if the player reported me or not, but I told the admin to slay me for doing it. So, the admin slayed me. I set my headphones down to grab something in my house, and I think I accidentally pressed a key that exited from the server as I came back to a server menu. I tried getting back in and said I was banned for 1st RDM and leave offense. The admin/mod was Lemon (I think).

Thanks for taking the time to read this, have a nice day.

~ Strife
    Evidence of Innocence:

Last edited: Nov 16, 2016
  2. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

You were banned for rdm and leave 1st offense by @Lemon
    He will respond at earliest convenience

3. Lemon

Lemon ideal male moderator VIP Silver

Hey Strife, thanks for appealing.

You are right, you did throw a discombob which killed another player, as seen in the report here
    Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_3.png

You initially did not send a response but you let me know over text chat that you needed a slay for RDMing this player. I put a slay on you for next round and you left shortly after.
    Screenshot_2.png

Since you seem pretty understanding on what happened, I will leave this appeal open for 24 hours so you can serve your slay and have this appeal accepted and the ban voided.

4. Aluf

Thank you!

5. Lemon

What times would you be available today so you can serve your slay?

6. Aluf

I have school and work until 5:00 MST, anytime after that.

7. Lemon

Are you still available? If you do not respond by 9PM PST I will deny this appeal

8. Aluf

I'm ready whenever you are.

9. Lemon

Hop on West 2

10. Lemon

Player has served their slay and ban has been voided. Appeal accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.