Rejected More staff and add a ghost deathmatch

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by gigadiablo, Jul 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gigadiablo

gigadiablo Member

So, a few days ago I was playing at midnight (don't ask why) and there where 20 some people o
    n and no admins/mods. Everyone was rdming and there was a lot of "street justice" that was not pleasant. I'm am not innocent because I did mic spam and did "revenge rdm" but I know that the servers need more late time admins/mods. Also, I think it would be cool if you added a "ghost deathmatch" so when people die, they have something to do while they are waiting for the round to end.

P.S I would like it if you got points for killing in ghost deathmatch. Not much but a little like 1-5 points per kill.

Thank you for reading my suggestion and I hope you add of what I have asked.

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

there'll be more staff when more good staff members apply

ghost deathmatch has been suggested roughly 999+ times and won't be added

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

We have two night staffs which are perfectly capable. One of them has less staff but is still very capable. More people can be added to night staff if they are found to be available during those times. Maybe you were on at a time when none of them were free/available.
    As for the ghost deathmatch, I'll have to say that its a debatable topic between several players on the forums. The deathmatch on a high pop server would get very laggy. Most people are perfectly capable of waiting those rounds out, but I can see why many players would want a deathmatch to pass the time.

4. gigadiablo

gigadiablo Member

Why will ghost deathmatch not be added? is it to much on the server or just a pain in the arse to make?

5. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

i believe the reason given is it causes too much lag, and it can cause a lot of server crashes

6. gigadiablo

gigadiablo Member

do you have 2 night staff on all the servers?

7. gigadiablo

gigadiablo Member

thank you, thats why i thought you didnt have it, if you get a new RAM or processor is there a chance it might be added?

8. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Yes, we do. One team has three slots available though. The other team does their job nicely.

9. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

[​IMG]

The staff team isn't full so adding more empty slots for staff won't solve anything

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

It's not that, it's the fact that the code itself causes bugs and issues, not the computers hardware.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.