More preparation time for Fun Rounds

Discussion in 'Fun Rounds' started by Mr. Rogers, Dec 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Don't you hate when a fun round starts and you get killed instantly because you did not move immediately when you spawned?

When Fun Rounds do happen on maps such as community pool for example, everyone is spawned clustered together at the start. You can't really get to an area besides directly outside of spawn.

And when you just get shot from behind without their being anything you can do about it, it ruins the purpose of it being a "fun round " in my opinion.

The solution to this?

Give players a bit more time to separate from the clustered spawn positions, this would actually give an opportunity to have 1-3 people around you instead of 4-6, In my opinion this would make the rounds even more enjoyable. Let me know what you guys think. As for the amount time increase, I am not really set on that. Perhaps suggested increases could be spewed in the replies.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

I don't have any issues with the amount of time now, and I actually enjoy the mess and mayhem at spawn. :p

3. Rasta

Rasta kektop VIP

Gives more time to get away from everyone so +1

4. gives me more time to follow rasta and ruin his fun round so +1

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Sounds like "take more time for people to find a camping spot until they're the last ones left."

I can't get behind this. Too many camp at the beginning of fun rounds as is. -1

6. s1rcool

s1rcool Active Member VIP

+1 Plus Juan

7. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

You mean more chance for the AFK player to come back so i dont get an easy kill?

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Mr. Rogers

This is in no way directed as "give us all 30 more seconds in preperation time so we can camp the night away." I just find that adding a small amount of time would give the players both with skill and without, time to get away from spawn and not get killed right away.

If someone was getting a drink or something of the sort, I think they have the right to participate in a fun round.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

Post needs more colors -1

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. BeautifulButterfly

BeautifulButterfly Float like a butterfly VIP

-1 The chaos is what makes it fun. You know what isn't fun? Campers in fun rounds....

11. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

• This user has been warned for gravedigging; (stop)
    G- Damnit, i'm gravedigging again.

12. Mr. Rogers

You know you're doing it, so stop. There is nothing funny about it and it is clearly against the rules...

@Staff, go ahead and lock this

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

But, first, You say -1 on everything, and your own suggestion is unbalanced.

14. Mr. Rogers

I would respond to this if I knew what this meant.

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

I dunno, saying -1 on every single suggestion

16. Mr. Rogers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.