More Night Mods

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by s1rcool, Nov 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. s1rcool

s1rcool Active Member VIP

I have been playing in STTT for a long time. I have noticed that servers lack night mods, I know that most mods are American because this is an American server and mods need to sleep. 30 or 40% of the time I play in the servers without any mods watching over or they just stay for a few minutes then leave. Since I live in a different place with a different time zone (UTC +8). I suggest that we should increase the night mod staff so that people like me can enjoy playing TTT and not let those RDMers get away. There was also a guy who posted in the forums titles "Refund", if there would be more night mods then people like him would enjoy playing in the servers.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Blake

Blake Respect VIP

To be polite, we have said countless times that we are shorthanded on our night staff team. And to reiterate, we currently only have 4 night mods, and it's not like we aren't trying to get a larger night team. We are, but we are limited depending on how many applicants meet the criteria of a night mod. We also have two wonderful trials Rasta, and Lone Fox who will hopefully get promoted and help staff with us on the night team. We are trying our best, and we hope the community understands.

Thank you.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2014
  3. qsawz

qsawz VIP

I think @Muffin is night admin but im sure @Nena is its just the time zone more night mods are going to be promoted to admins so we can have more night mods it is an issue and im sure @Highwon is working on this with @Sinz and @Event Horizon correct if Im wrong just tagged because I want to have confrmatio nfrom these staff members and owner

4. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

I'm not a night admin.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

The night team hasn't been full in awhile... And as the admins said so many times ,"Give us viable applicants."

If there were a lot of viable applicants like in a "dream world", most if not all spots on the staff team would be filled. Unfortunately this is not the case.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2014
  6. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Thank you for making this suggestion. Now they can finally start cloning night mods.

Seriously though, they have a tracker that shows what times they need staff. They're more aware of it than regular players.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

The amount of times this has been discussed...

[​IMG]

Someone, help Mango and get some Night Mod Tree Seeds so we can start the process.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

The problem is that there are little to no applicants that can take over the night hours of staffing. As for some of the applicants, they have to be fit for moderator duty. We can't just pick up an applicant just because they can or have the possibility to do the night hours. (example: picking up a very weak applicant that can do the night hours) For the time being, just report the rule breakers on forums and they will be brought to justice. ( unless some of the day staff try to cover the night hours like me for example. )

9. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Give us a candidate worth looking at who does the night shift and then you will get your mods.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  10. qsawz

qsawz VIP

There is a way to fix this Australian mods can do it at 9pm (used time coverteron a random place in amaerica) scince every City on the east coast and the major town newcastle is also aligned it was in total for 9pm to 6am I think I hope that's a bit of help and its 3 hours for Perth hope that's an Explanation for you but that's where the night team flares up but once again the Internet in Australia is very bad so

11. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

see the math/times are right but we aren't seeing viable applicants is the problem.

12. qsawz

qsawz VIP

13. qsawz

qsawz VIP

I'm not staff so my posts are not as accurate but I know there are not many viable applicants its 10x4 =40 mods plus Sinz and highwon and the advisors is equivalent to 47 staff members but when you have a server that has nearley 1000 members that's not enough there is nerley no viable apps and not enough peple in the right time zone

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Wow no love for @Event Horizon? Rude.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

There are about 60 pending moderator applications, of that 60 no more than 10 are applicants who are seeking a night staff position or can staff at the desired night hours.

Most Americans aren't nocturnal and have things to do during daylight.

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. qsawz

qsawz VIP

Umm I meant the total with current and open spaces for the total staff capacity of this time
    [/QUOTE]

Most Americans aren't nocturnal and have things to do during daylight.[/QUOTE]

17. s1rcool

:D
    Get non-american applicants
    *cough* Nels... *cough*

18. Rasta

Rasta kektop VIP

Who said i applied for night staff? I have day hours......

19. s1rcool

We have 3 night mods, 1 on vacation. I know this may not be wise but why not get *temporary* staff that can handle these hours even if you guys think they are *weak*.

20. Blake

Blake Respect VIP

@Nena

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.