More female and anime models.

Discussion in 'Player Models' started by Mvpgman1425, Jun 24, 2014.

?

Anime and more female models?

Poll closed Jul 1, 2014.
  1. Yes: Add more female or anime models

5 vote(s)
    38.5%
  2. No: Don't add more female or anime models

8 vote(s)
    61.5%
  1. I've noticed that this server DOES NOT have much female models, there is NO anime models at all. I think it would be great for the anime fans that play on this server, and for female players also. Stuff like Vocaloid or similar anime would be awesome if it is added. Female characters like metroid samus or other games could also be added.

2. Snak

Snak Banned

+1 to female model's if there a noticable person too which I know where they come from, All the model's as of now are known around the world, batman, spiderman, terminator etc... I don't want a bunch of anime models that look extremely cartoonish, and that I have no idea where they come from (as I do not watch any anime whatsoever)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. It seems that I should of made 4 polls instead of two, so one would be Female models but no anime models, two would be anime models but no female models, three would be anime and female models, four would be no female models and no anime models. I don't know how to change polls settings tho

4. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

We all want more female models, but Highwon has expressed that he doesn't want anime models. If we could find good models for something that isn't too cartoony and isn't broken then it would probably be added. My guess is that Highwon wants to set STTT apart from all of the other servers that use anime models.

5. Shinigami

Shinigami Active Member

Highwon has some specific requirements that are but are not limited too: The size of the model cannot be too large(the exact limit I cannot remember offhand), the hitboxes of the model must be up to standards(whatever those are), and those models must fit Highwons's personal tastes.