Denied moo moo juicy boy's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Cash, Apr 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Humancowcakes #FreeSweer
    Your Steam ID:
    idk
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I shoot richland barrel trap before it kill me and kill 4 innos

self defense thanks​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Due to the circumstances, I'd argue that the shooter shouldn't be responsible for invoking self defense in the (rare) situation he has to intentionally shoot a barrel flung at him from a distance to prevent himself from being damaged; rather, the carrier/flinger would be responsible for that damage inflicted, if any.

With the richland trap, the responsible party for whatever damage occurs with the flaming barrel should be the one who flipped the switch - wink 2017/2018

also i only do for void I have been a good boy since sept. 2014 with 2 karma bans and 27(?) slays​

2. Cash

3. Aria

Aria Working on myself for awhile VIP

I have seen this and respond when I have the time.

4. Aria

Alright so I'm just going to get right into this.

The Reports:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

In the 4 reports above, you state that you only thought their was one person there so you decided to kill yourself. However, it resulted in you killing 4 people, myself included. It was clear from your responses to the reports that you were aware of the ban that was incoming.

Now, to go off what you said in this appeal.
    Here you state that the person who hits the switch should be responsible for any damages/kills. Let's view the deathscene which can be seen below:

As you can see from the deathscene, the four victims all walked through the trap and never touched the button nor were never really closely too. On the other hand, you seem to go into the trap, then out of it to go next to the button, then back into the trap only to have a barrel fly at you just to shoot it and kill us all.

I will give you a chance to respond if you have anything else to add on your behalf.

~Aria

5. Cash

Light had been the same the whole time, someone could have quickly pressed it on the way out(i.e. the guy backing out) I backed out of the tunnel cause I'm an indecisive cunt on richland and you can see me do that pretty often whenever the map is played as I don't typically stick with people due to close quarters.

I never even looked at the button, just moved aside in-case the one person I saw cross was a T and was going to shoot through the tunnel. I shot the barrel as it would have killed me (hence self-defense) and even looking at my history can show I'm not one to RDM (3+ years, less than 30 slays and 2 karma bans)

- also me killing myself was for after the barrel exploded

6. Aria

In a death scene, it pertains in current time. You will not see the position nor the color change within the death scene, because of that.

It is obivious from the video that none of the victims pressed the button. The only person who even looked at the button is you. It is obivious within the video provided.

I have no reason to void nor unban you unless you can prove to me that you never pushed the button.

APPEAL DENIED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.