Finished Monthly Donator Rank Giveaway! (Month of March)

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by TheTrueCatMan, Mar 22, 2014.

1. how about. if im still banned but win the competition ill get the VIP when i get unbanned? pls

2. Jesus Carlos

Jesus Carlos Regular Member

I enjoy this server because it has some of the nicest people i've ever met on it

3. TheTrueCatMan

TheTrueCatMan I am the one who knock knocks. VIP

Sorry, but as long as you are banned you will be unable to claim your prize. You can still enter for next month though! :D

4. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

I left this server, and came back just because I love the community. I missed blowing your heads off with my FAL! Plus I'm a community favorite, so that helps.

5. but..im also banned next month :(

6. How do you enter for prizes?

7. Duh...
    The servers are well maintained and the RDMing is held to a minimum because of the seriousness of the staff. Love the fun games which seem to be rare for TTT servers and I enjoy the company of other sometimes crazy gamers that frequent the servers. I can go on but I will save it for next month.

8. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

This entire event sounds interesting, but unfortunately, I'm not going to compete so please don't put my name in. :)

9. Aboose!

Aboose! Floral shirts, Dads and sleeveless sweaters are IN VIP

I like this servar

10. prochaos

prochaos VIP

Well after playing on this server for so long here's how id sum up my opinion.
    After first purchasing ttt i started to scour for a suitable server to play on and stick with, after sieving through all the sh$t servers at the bottom of the bucket i came across serious ttt, after playing on here for a couple days i began to enjoy ttt more and more not because i loved the game and its simplicity but for the community and the fun that i had with others while playing the game and serious tt fills every tick box and should be the standard server that every other server should abide to and want to rise up to and eventually become. The community on this server has grown immensely and tbh over a short period of time which sais a lot for its popularity as a server. logging in and joining a full server is a great feeling and its even better playing with your friends, the casual players that continuously play and decide to come return, is the primary reason that brings me back personally, because i know i wont be disappointed while playing a game. On top of the community serious ttt has so many likeable factors that i will onyl name a few such as a simple shop layouts, or its game ui and ofc fun rounds, there's nothing fancy or flashy about them or this server its just serious and about game play and its own community and i couldn't ask for more from a server.
    oh yeh and im a cheap piece of sh$t thats why i havnt donated yet, i was going to when i hit 1000 but then i thought why not post here and maybe ill get lucky ^^
    thnx Chaos out

11. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

I already have VIP which is fine for me., however if you pick me i'd like to donate it to someone else ^.^

12. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

I like this server because... well... It's fun to play with you guys, and meet new players everyday.

13. Patrick

Patrick Ex-Deathrun Administrator VIP Silver

I love serious TTT because of the great community, and I have grown to love most people in this server