Finished Monthly Donator Rank Giveaway! (Month of March)

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by TheTrueCatMan, Mar 22, 2014.

1. TheTrueCatMan

TheTrueCatMan I am the one who knock knocks. VIP

All you need to do to be entered:
    Make sure that you are active on the server and could make use of the donator rank.
    Make sure that your Steam account is linked to your profile on the forum.
    Respond to this thread with why you enjoy the server
    Please only reply to this thread ONCE. (If you have any questions, private message me.)

Extra notes:
    If you are already a rank (Donator, VIP, or VIP+) then $10 will be donated in your name.
    The winner will be selected AT RANDOM at the end of each month. Your chances of winning will not be increased by how many nice things you say about the server. (It's just nice :D )
    If you win but do not follow what is needed to be entered then the prize will be awarded to another random person.
    If you are banned the prize will be awarded to another random person.
    There will be one giveaway every month. (As long as I am on the server unless someone takes over.)

Good Luck!

Last edited: Mar 24, 2014
  2. I enjoy this server because it has harpoons and the best staff and best community! and its simple it doesn't have hats,trails,backpacks?,helmets and it also has simple skins unlike the big ass hatsune miku ones

3. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

this is very kind of you Truecat, i am here because i love the community :D

4. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Wow this is an awesome event :)

I love this community because I support its vision as to how TTT should be played and the people of the community are a wonderful bunch

5. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

I enjoy this community. This community we are a part of is something special, it's something that doesn't come around to often.

6. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I'm doing the same thing, because I love the community, but it's not a contest.

7. Linkthedinosaur

Linkthedinosaur Self Proclaimed Master of the No Scope VIP

I'm NOT trying for the contest! So don't put me in. I'm just here to say a big THANK YOU for buying me a FULL VIP+! I honestly don't know why, I didn't even know there were people out their that like me!

8. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

I'm here because it's Serious TTT. There's no random lightsabers, nyan cats, or any of those irrelevant addons that mess with gameplay. It's straightforward TTT accompanied by a brilliant, honest, and caring community. There's not much more I could ask for in a TTT server. The community is something truly unique and admirable. I love this place for the people who make the community what it is, and I'm honored to be a part of it. Thanks for doing this, I'm certain the community appreciates it.

You can count me out of this giveaway though, I'll let the others have a better chance of winning. Figured I'd just post why I love this place anyways. ;)

9. I enjoy the server because the staff is pleasant to play with, and I like the custom games (fun rounds) and weapons. I also like the point shop and upgrades.

Also because of how the rules are enforced and while being strict (or serious lol) they are not (nazi like lol) perfect balance in my actual opinion (even though sometimes I disagree with why i was slayed) generally overall it makes a much better game-play.

10. megaboy

megaboy I got this game for Fathers day VIP

I enjoy the server because it has a lot of fairness involved in it and rules and gameplay within the server make sense are fun to comply to. I've been over a lot of communities, but this by far has been my best experience and time.

I'm doing this for the contest, but the things I say are true. (VIP+, HERE I COME! :p)

11. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

m9k weapons. nuff said. i enjoy the server because of the harpoons : D.

12. Noodles

Noodles Chubble do it for the girls ( ͡O ͜ʖ ͡O) VIP

I love this community because of the fantastic staff. They're all beyond sexy beasts over9000

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. just wondering.. can i still join this even if im banned?

14. Koba

Koba Give your all VIP Emerald

I love this server more than anything else mainly because of the awesome community and all of the guns are really awesome too

15. TheTrueCatMan

TheTrueCatMan I am the one who knock knocks. VIP

Depends. If you are still banned at the end of the month if you are selected it will be randomly given to another person.

16. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

The amount of good/nice players > bad players. This is why I love these server.

17. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

He will still be banned at the end of the month. Moral of the story...don''t ban evade.

18. Frag

Frag Click Click ` BOOM! VIP

I like the sound of this, and I love seriousttt mainly because of its popularity. This is one community that has servers with a very high amount of traffic. I love the pressure it adds to being a traitor since the servers always full with like 36 players. Makes the game a lot more challenging for me and also helps me get better. Not to mention I love how all the weapons are silent & the jihads have a decent damage range.

19. urisk2

urisk2 ~Rawr~ I'm a polar bear VIP

It's definitely the community that makes this server a wonderful place. All the hard hardwork Highwon puts in comes in a close second.

20. Red

Red Harbinger of Arceus VIP

The server is the only server with Poon wars (POOOON WAAAAAAAAAAAARS) and headshot wars, which is basically an outlet for all people who really can't resist RDMing. The community is great, along with the mods, admins ( ADMUNS ARE ON ), and staff. Even the random douchebags do great to adding flavor to the server, and just enough douchebaggery to make it exciting but not irritating. It's a well known server and gets a lot of people coming through, although at times for some reason the people populating a server drops to 3-10 people. I love the lottery addition, although I think it's a bit op for winners, it is still a unique feature of the server. ~Red