Finished Monthly Donator Rank Giveaway! (Month of April)

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by TheTrueCatMan, Mar 31, 2014.

?

Do you want me to continue monthly giveaways?

1. Yes

31 vote(s)
    86.1%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    5.6%
  3. Maybe

3 vote(s)
    8.3%
  1. i love this server because going "whaling" is fun with a bunch of friends. (whaling= harpooning)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jello

Jello Banned

I really like this server because honestly it has probably one of the best if not the best community. It is not filled with trolls. It is not filled with hackers. It is not filled with people who are there to rdm. This server is filled with a bunch of very kind funny people who I would be proud to call acquaintances. And of course the fun rounds are just amazing.

3. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

I really like this server because honestly it has probably one of the best if not the best community. It is filled with trolls. It is filled with hackers. It is filled with people who are there to rdm. This server is filled with a bunch of unfunny people who I would be horrified to call acquaintances. And of course the fun rounds are just depressing.
    @Jello

4. Jello

Jello Banned

Ok, headshot wars are depressing. Harpoon wars are amazing.

5. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

I enjoy the staff, the weapons and shop of this server. I am excited to be as a staff member and keep people in line *breaks out whip*

6. I lovee this server because the community and staff are so accepting of everyone, they forgive each other and form a tight bond with those that venture worth

7. silentpamonha

silentpamonha Active Member

you know that people like the server when theres people with 200 ping on it, i preefer this server than any others out there with a lower ping, good comunity, good admins, and the better: a Slay System that WORKS!

8. Hey, I'm 32, I like the server, no one ever gets my name right.

9. LuckyDuck

LuckyDuck Member

I very much enjoy this server because it actually is serious and is very strict. Love it.

10. Aolari

Aolari VIP

I like the server for the community, not only because people are nice, but because people actually play the game. This eliminates the annoying unreliable nature of picking a random server with a lot of people and hoping it isn't full RDMers every round. The gun mods are nice as well, and the mods are great.