Finished Monthly Donator Rank Giveaway! (Month of April)

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by TheTrueCatMan, Mar 31, 2014.

?

Do you want me to continue monthly giveaways?

1. Yes

31 vote(s)
    86.1%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    5.6%
  3. Maybe

3 vote(s)
    8.3%
  1. TheTrueCatMan

TheTrueCatMan I am the one who knock knocks. VIP

Congratulations to MegatroN [Apollo] for winning the first donator giveaway! You will have the $10 added to your account as soon as possible. Now is everyone else's chance to re-enter!

All you need to do to be entered:
    Make sure that you are active on the server and could make use of the donator rank.
    Make sure that your Steam account is linked to your profile on the forum.
    Respond to this thread with why you enjoy the server
    Please only reply to this thread ONCE. (If you have any questions, private message me.)

Extra notes:
    If you are already a rank (Donator, VIP, or VIP+) then $10 will be donated in your name.
    The winner will be selected AT RANDOM at the end of each month. Your chances of winning will not be increased by how many nice things you say about the server. (It's just nice :D )
    If you win but do not follow what is needed to be entered then the prize will be awarded to another random person.
    If you are banned the prize will be awarded to another random person.
    There will be one giveaway every month. (As long as I am on the server unless someone takes over.)

Good Luck!

2. Koba

Koba Give your all VIP Emerald

I love the server because of the players and guns. Everyone is so nice

3. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

Your title says February, but I'm sure you mean April.

4. megaboy

megaboy I got this game for Fathers day VIP

Winner!!!

5. Red

Red Harbinger of Arceus VIP

I love the server because OP guns, good community, and active admuns!

6. gibby

gibby Well-Known Member

I love this server, and the people on it are like my 2nd family :)

7. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

Love this server cause of the fun rounds.

8. Simple HUD, Simple Pointshop , Simple Weapons , no special weps like the nyan gun and stuff!

FYI im getting unbanned at the end of this month

Last edited: Apr 12, 2014
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

I would like to give a what I like and what I don't like, why?
    The server can't be helped if no one gives negative comments about it.

Why I like it; Lottery, Pointshop, TTTShop ( Upgrades ), good amount of players on, Very little crashing, RDM gets taken care of.

Why it is bad; Most mods don't pay attention to harassment, some people act VERY IMMATURE, Some players get away with rdm... Check the damage logs good. If you notice something that isn't right, Many people call random KOSes on ME and I've only seen on ME only because of my voice.

I don't expect to win but here's my thoughts.

10. Oe-

Oe- VIP

Only found out about this game a few days ago but I love it. Serious TTT is the first and only server I've played on and there is no need to switch.

11. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

When I first played on east last august, I was actually involved in another community, but seeing this server made me switch. I had never seen the m9k weapons before, and the upgrades were the main thing that kept me on the server (I have them all now : D). My first round on the server ever, I was on assault. I got a frag, and since I had never seen frags in TTT, I threw it as an inno, and RDMed a T. After attempting to talk my way out of a slay (don't all new players do that : P) I actually waited out my slay unlike most new players I see. Had I decided to leave during that slay you wouldn't be seeing this post.

12. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

Again; I like the server because I like to play with you guys and meet new players that are,hopefully, friendly.

13. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

Are we allowed to just copy paste the same thing every month, because normally the thing people like about this server doesn't change often.

14. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

A new question should be made every month.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. TheTrueCatMan

TheTrueCatMan I am the one who knock knocks. VIP

16. Fool

Fool VIP

The thing I enjoy the most from STTT is not the TTT itself but rather the interaction between ppl and the community as we play TTT. It's really fun.

17. shadowdragoon66

shadowdragoon66 hic sunt draconis VIP

What I like about the server is its simplistic nature it maintains when its server content and how it retains a seriousness to it. I also like the fact that the staff here make this an overall pleasurable experience for me when I am on the servers.

18. NeverEnding

NeverEnding It's Never going to end. Trust me on this. VIP

I like this server because of the seriousness of the rule.

i really mean it because Some good deeds ended up getting hammered
    some troll deeds getting hammered aswell..

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  19. batman_man3

batman_man3 New Member

I like this server because of how serious this server is, yet is still so much more fun then a "fool around, RDM is allowed" server with 100 Traitor items in the Traitor menu. The guns are amazing and the community is as friendly and fun as it gets! This server has given me many new friendships, and this is why I love Serious TTT

Last edited: Apr 12, 2014
  20. Patrick

Patrick Ex-Deathrun Administrator VIP Silver

I love this server, because I have crafted so many new friendships. Getting on STTT is like getting home from a long day. I have been welcomed with so many greetings, it feels nice to be known and loved somewhere else. This is why I love this server