Denied Moe leicester( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Moe leicester( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), Aug 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    ray ping
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned because I didn't change my name, the mod (not admin) banned me during the round so he didn't allow me to even change it, I would have done it at the end of the round, I forgot, I have changed it now, its annoying because only this mod, no admin or anyone else in the server has mentioned it or has taken offence to it or has asked me to change it; and the fact he did it during a round is frustrating because there was nothing I can do. personally I don't find it to be offensive, the name is a simple play on words like other people do in the server so it should come under loop holing.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have changed my name.​

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Tagging @ant. as he was the one who banned you. This is also a global ban.

3. yeah I know sorry I couldn't see the global ban option so went on the server I was last on

4. oh ant was a admin sorry I didn't realise.

5. ant.

ant. I'm not your da da VIP Silver

I and other staff members have noted that you continue to use the same offensive name, and will change servers once warned twice, circumventing a ban. You will sit through your ban. I hope you learn that we don't take kindly to players taking advantage of our leniency.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.