moderator abusing his powers

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by not a cop, Jul 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. not a cop

not a cop New Member

Dillsbury Doughmin, NATIVE, were slayed
    he and I (native) were slain for no reason after we had proven that he(Ninjaa, your mod) marked someone for slay incorrectly and was insistent he was right. he only slayed us to show what "real" admin abuse was

2. Ninjaa

Ninjaa Regular Member

Someone reported him for it. Also I removed Dillsbury's slay. and Native I dont think you were slayed.

3. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

Any screenshots?

4. brewergamer

brewergamer New Member

I can confirm that Ninjaa abuses powers, just today him and a mod called "Toclosetoyou" were both slaying/banning/gagging anyone that didn't play exactly how they wanted (and no it was not according to server rules, it was according to 'their' rules). I was slayed for killing a traitor that was setting c4 that just happened to be Toclosetoyou he said he would slay me next round for it. He threatened to gag me if I said anything about it so I spoke loud and clear that he was abusing his powers, and so they gagged me and slayed me. These 2 moderators give this server a bad name and it shows just how easily they give away moderator status to any random griefer. I know people that won't even join the server if either one of those moderators are on because of how badly they abuse their powers. Me and many other people would like to see something done about these 2 moderators for us to want to play on the server more.

EDIT: I also want to confirm that what the OP said about Ninjaa is true he had the same attitude when dealing with me, he was showing me what "real" abusing of powers were. And Toclosetoyou was doing the same thing.

5. averyjall

averyjall New Member

Ninjaa and toclosetoyou were banning and slaying people who would not agree with them
    and people were scared to say things and they were completly abusing their powers and i will not be playing on this server for quite some time

6. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

Thank you guys for taking the time to register and reporting these individuals.

In situations like these, where there is no physical proof like screenshots or video, its hard to make the right decision. We do understand that 3 different people are reporting them which is why we took it much more seriously.

After careful consideration and a stern talk with both individuals, we (the admins) have decided to give the moderators in question a warning. We are also monitoring them more closely now. So with that said, we are confident that you will have a much more pleasant experience with these moderators in the future and hope you can give them a second chance.

We want our players to have the best experience on our server so we hope to see you guys in the future for some good ole TTT.

7. Ninjaa

Ninjaa Regular Member

Yeah me and Toclosetoyou are sorry for you other individuals. :cry:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.