1. Hello Guest! We'd like to invite you to join our Discord server. Join now and meet new people, discuss anything and everything, and have some fun with the community. All it takes is two clicks!

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hello, Guest!
SGM is celebrating its 5th Anniversary with a H.U.G.E. event, full of content and fun!
Join the party and help the community unlock new loot! Click HERE for more information.
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to the SGM Community forums, Guest!

We're glad to have you on board. Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to the community in our Introductions Forum? We'd love to get to know you!

If you're looking for information or help, please check out the New Users Guide where you can find all the details you need about our community, servers and the staff.

We hope you will enjoy your stay here in SGM! It's going to be fun.

Investigating [Modded TTT] Terrortime: People have no weapons

Discussion in 'Bug Report' started by Timo654, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Timo654

Timo654 +1 my mod app Moderator Legendary

Title:
    Terrortime: People have no weapons
    Applies to:
    Modded TTT
    Description:
    Some people didn't spawn with weapons in terrortime.​
    Steps to Recreate:
    Play the funround, we had like 30 players​

2. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Owner Developer VIP Silver

Should be solved now. Let me know if it happens again.

3. sportakus1

sportakus1 Member

Still happening in vanilla EU server of TTT

Just minute ago we had terror time bonus round, which only one had the wep (shotgun skin, but the person who was wielding it had the "error" model on it) and for others it said "innocent" in their role window.

4. yep, still happening, but now no one has weapons, so the round is delayed until everyone will die

5. sportakus1

sportakus1 Member

Not only that, but the problem persits on normal rounds too. After first terrortime, the next round had terrortime too, with same problem, but after everyone getting killed (by /kill command in console), the next round that did not show terrortime still had problem with people being holstered and cant pick up weps.

6. Teroxa

Teroxa Selbsttäuschung. Moderator Elite

Just happened again on EUnilla.
    Had no other choice than to !slay * through the whole map. The mapchange was the only way to get it fixed.
    Didn't discover anything unusual in the console.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018 at 1:00 AM
  7. Xproplayer

Xproplayer Legendary

[​IMG]

actually hilarious

but you're fucking peoples stats shouldnt !slay * work (it does in default ulx configs)

8. Teroxa

Teroxa Selbsttäuschung. Moderator Elite

Whoopsie, did I say !aslay? I meant !slay *

9. Xproplayer

Xproplayer Legendary

Still funny. Please someone post a video.

10. Timo654

Timo654 +1 my mod app Moderator Legendary

!slay also counts in stats though.