(Modded) Major weapon overhaul.

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Hongo, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Hongo

Hongo VIP

Okay, so.

There are guns in the modded servers that are stupidly good (HKSL8, AK47, HK416, ect) while other guns are literally useless (Kriss Vector, MP5 Navy, KAC PDW, ect)

My point being, why even have these guns if they are so shit? Like, nobody is going to use them, ever. There is no reason to use them.

I think we should diversify and buff weaponry, so every gun can fairly compete against another (obviously guns of the same class, shotguns should compete with other shotguns, automatics with other automatics, ect) so the gameplay is more balanced instead of an autistic HKSL8 circle-jerk. There shouldn't be useless guns in any class.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Confusing Confusing x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Zuko

Zuko VIP Bronze

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Old Old x 1
  3. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

Do you ever get that feeling of dé javu?

But yes, we'll likely consider some weapon balances in the future, but maybe not to the same extent as before since public opinion is likely against that.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  4. TrinityBlade ⚔️

TrinityBlade ⚔️ They question the king upon leaving. VIP

shut it loser

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  5. Hongo

Hongo VIP

The KRISS Vector is retarded. You have better luck killing someone with a crowbar then that piece of shit, case and point.

Also, "Public Opinion" = VIP, VIP+, half of which use the hksl8 all the fucking time, so 'public opinion' is about as partisan as saying 'athiest' in Georgia.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Hongo

Hongo VIP

Listen, I find it really.. cheap. Not cheap as in, 1 hit head shot, cheap as in "Oh this is really low quality and shit" when I go to weapon loadout, and over 50% of the guns that are on this server are pointless to use because the guns that are good, as so overwhelmingly fucking good that theres just no point to use anything else. It's unbalanced as shit, and it seriously detracts from the quality and range of gameplay available on this server, especially now that the HKSL8 is re-buffed and is, yet again, just the vanilla m16 with 1 hit headshots.

There is no reason for these guns to be so insanely unbalanced. Why even have them there if they just suck ass? I have nothing against the powerful guns, I use them often myself, but I want to play with the less-used guns more often to change up my own gameplay, and I feel a lot of other users would agree with that. What fun is it to use the same gun over, and over, and over, and have a server saturated with fucking "psh - psh - psh - psh" of sl8's barking at each other.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

shut up and use the HK you fucking phleb.

On a more serious note, please do not nerf any guns just make the bad guns better. IF YOU COCKSUCKERS NERF THE AK I WALK

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Hongo

Hongo VIP

Thats what Im trying to say, on every other server I've been on with these guns, the Vector has been great. Theres no reason for it to be so shit

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Pacifist

Yeah agree 100%. Vector should be buffed, it kind of just drains ammo like a motherfucker and does marginal damage.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Hongo

Hongo VIP

Like, take the FG42 / AK47 for example, fast ammo drain but extremely high damage. The Kriss, as it is now, is literally worse than the five-seven (pistol) in terms of damage.

• Like Like x 1
  11. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

@Highwon @MangoTango please start balancing guns again im tired of all these nerds spamming with the hk and thinking theyre good bc they get 3 hs in 20 bullets

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

A balance is just that, some things go up, some things go down, making the game "fair" and playable to anyone. Public opinion would come from more than just the most vocal, while they're most likely to comment on say a post asking for suggestions, we want the game to appeal to the greatest number possible.

On top of that, even if we managed to perfectly balance all the weapons, you still would not use most of them. Take the Kriss, it has abysmal damage output at non-existent recoil, while atm that makes it unusable, you're good enough to control recoil so it's not a worthwhile pick for you anyway. I use snipers or submachine guns, so it means nothing to me too.

tl;dr - issa possible balance, we tryna make the game fun and not a sl8/hk/ak spam

13. Pacifist

Fuck you Ak is one of my favorite guns to use and I think it is perfectly balanced as is. When they nerfed it I wanted to stop playing TTT. I will stop playing ttt if they nerf it actually.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

You can't please everybody when doing balance.
    There will always be one group that will be pissed at the balance.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

the ak is way to strong what kind of drugs are you on im tryna be as delusional as you are

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Pacifist

Perfectly balanced in my hands.

17. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

So according to tz's words and your words, you're a scrub who won't git gud.
    :cool:

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Bogdanoff

Bogdanoff VIP

[​IMG]

19. Pacifist

I will admit to that. Yes. 100%.

20. Hongo

Hongo VIP

No, I don't want the AK or SL8 nerfed; I want the shitty guns like the Vector, MP5, UMP, HK G3A3, I want them to be buffed so they can actually compete against the OP guns, instead of being a waste of space. I agree with you, I like the AK too but, I want more diverse loadouts

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1