(modded) balance all guns

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Hongo, Jun 29, 2019.

1. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

Guns that needed to be nerfed were nerf, obselete guns were buffed. The problem was that some guns weren't handled well when they were nerfed. Nobody suggested for the AK to be nerfed, but it was used by everyone and it got stale. The devs still nerfed it without the player's insights and the gun was pretty much obsolete at that point. The SL8 on the other hand, was nerfed to where the fire rate and range was pushed back, yet it still served the purpose of a DMR. Although not everyone had a clear agreement, most of the points were still repeated "shoots too fast" "range is too long" and the devs built off that. Point is the overhaul turned out bad because there was never really a discussion for weapon balance outside of the sl8.
    Are you implying that the entire suggestions forum is obsolete? Isn't that bit of a stretch?

Isn't that just a bit contradictory? You know, since like, you don't play the game, so that bitching was only from the forums..?

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Keep telling me I dont play this game anymore I'll keep talking about it and keep pointing at the board what stupid shit in the past excuses anyone from doing the same stupid shit again... acting as if it's such a good argument to make me stop and as if it stopped me in the past at all in the last 3 years when I was still around shitting down everyone's mouth with their dumb ideas keep going it's not going to delegitimize what has happened in the past any less.

You're purposefully skimming over several things I pointed out because of your obsession with me not playing this game anymore. Recently with all the shit that went down the balances were a shit idea and everyone hated them let's start with that. How did it all happen? Vocal minority. "Oh no no it's because of the staff making undiscussed changes." Still would've been the vocal minority no matter who you spoke to on the issue unless it's literally half the server. It's now history. I read the history textbooks on the forums and precedent says, "Local Vocal Minority Tried To Use Heads Only To Have Them Bashed By Majority." I literally don't need to be playing active in these servers to argue this. History dictates my argument and you're ignoring history because you desperately want to experience the same shit all over again but because it's you who are involved then it'll be so fucking different and done 100% correctly.

Also I'm just gonna quote this because you skimmed over it purposefully to make whatever dumb point you thought you made.

I'm just going to keep bringing up vocal minority and history until you tell me how this time around history won't be repeated by listening to the vocal minority again. Also can't wait for you to tell me I don't play this game anymore.

3. CorallocinB

By the way I really don't have to keep arguing with this strange argument you're trying to make Bork. If what Elvis says is true and Highwon isn't gonna do it which finally a good decision by him then we got the answer. Wanna know why?

It is doomed to fail. GGEZ next.

4. Hashira

Hashira VIP

This actualy...isnt that bad

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Hongo

Hongo VIP

Actually yeah, good mention.

Also add 2 individual shots to the DB

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

Punctuation helps a lot when it comes to understanding engrish
    Perseverance... we try again and again with different ideas. I mean, you wouldn't know since you don't play the game, but I'm seeing more and more people have an issue with weapon balance than a while ago, It's less than a minority
    "There wont be anything like this for a while" Until we get a clear, concise answer, I'm not going to oppose the idea of change, because what i'm interpreting here is that weapon balance isn't coming soon, but there's a possibility
    So what is a necessary suggestion..? When will a gun, map, jihad sound, end round song ever be a "necessary suggestion"???
    At this point, I'm pretty sure you care less about this topic and more about stroking your own ego...

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. CorallocinB

I'm totally here to stroke my ego and crush your hopes you've finally caught up that's merely why I've existed in here for the last 3 years that's literally all I've ever done on the forums whenever I'm on here since 2014. Im not gonna go into a whole roundabout with necessary suggestions I'm here to just stomp on the neck of this unnecessary suggestion as clearly dictated by Highwon's needs for the server and nothing that is discussed from this point on is going to change that and is merely you having a hard on with wanting to keep pointing out I don't play this server. I'm still winning the argument even though I don't play so you can just shut up already unless you want me to say the same shit again if it takes me saying the same shit 3 times in a row for you to understand.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2019
  8. Noccam :^)

Noccam :^) Regular Member

Its hard to take it seriously when Hongo led off with like...3 different troll threads. Boy who cried wolf.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1