Mod emotions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Indy226, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

I reported Old Fox and nilz for loopholing to a Lead Admin when they hard loopholed and while I felt bad since they're so chill with me, I still had to do it because it was my duty.

I don't remember the situation with nilz, all I remember is going to a Lead so they can deal with the situation with all the evidence and he got banned.
    Old Fox on the other hand just straight up put an unid near someone and killed them for it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Had to ban Melon Maniac for mass rdm once because he discombob'd the tower on that one modded island map and no one forgave him lmao

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. Makuzi

Makuzi Now we all pray blood stains wash away VIP Silver

Honestly, I do have a bit of a giggle banning someone i know from forums

4. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

I had to ban lord cancer for Mass RDM once. It felt bad cause he was pretty cool and we all were having a good time :L

5. Scrungy

Scrungy VIP

I’m not a mod tho

6. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

Mr admin why did u ban Indy unban plz

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Scrungy

Scrungy VIP

Bro what I just said I’m not a mod please don’t derail the thread

8. STONEY

STONEY I AM FIRE, I AM DEATH. VIP

Ex-Staff,

We had this guy a long while back @Stocking ❤ , he was literally banned for hacking once or twice, posted a ban appeal, that made most of us all feel quite guilty for his ban, but still he had to pay the price for the offence. When he finally waited out the ban, he applied for staff and actually became a Moderator.

It's quite remarkable to think really, that you can get banned for hacking and still be eligible for staff.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1