Mod/Admin abuse

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Indy226, Jul 8, 2019.

?

Do you agree with me? Thats mods and admins are becoming increasingly abusive of power?

Poll closed Jul 18, 2019.
  1. Yes, I agree that mods/admins are abusing there positions of power

18.3%
  2. Yes, I agree and wish for the mods/admins to be demoted

5.6%
  3. Maybe, I've heard others say the mods are abusing but I'm not sure

18.3%
  4. No, I believe the mods/admins are handling each situation correctly

46.5%
  5. No, I believe anyone who is saying the mods/admins are abusing is a rule breaker

11.3%
  1. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

You agree to share that info when you sign up.

Also damn I forgot to disable emails f

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. UncleBee

UncleBee VIP

guys remember when doc was like: u HaVe 1 HoUr to reVeAl uRseLf oR i WiLl gO tO tHe pOlIcE

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Noccam :^)

Noccam :^) Regular Member

This is way too much drama for a server we can all just up and leave at any time.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. UncleBee

UncleBee VIP

hah he calls this too much drama ;')

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. food

food VIP

I thought this wasn't the first time you got mod? If this isn't your first time, you've had plenty of room to grow lmao.

Here we go again talking about the community like it's some sort of actual job. It's Serious Gaming, not Habitat for Humanity. Calm your tits.

I'm a volunteer at an animal shelter, of course I know what the fucking word means. People volunteer their time for something they actually care about. But people are "volunteering" gameplay time--which is supposed to be fun--to slay, ban and mute people, and when no one's complaining in the first place, it's not only ruining the fun others are having, it's pointless too. It's one thing when people are delaying or rdming, I get that, but when the server is jokingly singing a song or putting binds in chat, and no one cares in the first place, why bother muting them? Oh right, because "it's the rules."

[Edit: TBH spam and racism shouldn't even be a rule, there's a mute button for a reason.]

Earlier today Indy asked dazza in voice chat about the mod protocol and dazza said "oh i cant tell you because that would be leaking." Either way it's retarded. But then again, it's dazza, I don't know what people were expecting.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

You're completely and purposely misinterpreting my messages to make me look bad. I was not rude in the way I went about things and the reason I didn't "help" him with something in specific is because there was nothing in specific to help him with! I was simply making a general statement. I have been very friendly with Indy in the past. I don't have a problem with him and it's a shame to see that he's being sucked in by the mob mentality. That is why, for him specifically, I am very blunt about the situation. I am not "breaking him down" in the sense that he just needs some help, but rather in the sense that he has presented an argument and I'm refuting it. Not everyone who calls abuse is "just looking for help." I'd say most of them are just trying to stir drama ( this last sentence is not aimed towards Indy ).

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

When you created an account for sgm, that little “i accept the terms of service” check box says it all.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

he's creating this mentality himself, he doesn't seem like some members who outsource for replies to stuff

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. Pokeben10

Am I he?

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  10. UncleBee

UncleBee VIP

[​IMG]
    do u not know ur gender? zip down that pants of urs and look at ur small peepee

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

Yes i am certain ur trying not to call me out on this discussion but i just had two reports you handled that the other person shouldve been slayed and you didnt.

12. Indy226

Yes i know that but how did he know it was me in game?

13. Pokeben10

I already explained to you my reasoning, so if you would like to discuss this further we can take it to PMs. I don't want to get off topic from the thread.

14. Elvis

We have our ways bruh that i cant tell you, nor can any staff member.

15. Indy226

Well if my source is correct then this will become a legal matter
    My source also isnt the internet it is a non computer.
    Aka a person

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  16. Elvis

LOL you cant be serious. Please tell us who your source is and what they said?

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Nathan776

Nathan776 Administrator Administrator VIP Silver

Your Source is incorrect and tbh I dunno who would tell you something to differ. It's public information provided by steam through their services. Literally anyone could get such information if they wanted.

• Winner Winner x 3
  18. UncleBee

UncleBee VIP

i give u permission to go off topic, go ahead.

19. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

what is this thread lol

Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

yeah fuck staff i agree

• Funny Funny x 3