Mod abusing twice...

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Extreme, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

Lego must have snuck away for a few seconds, i was with a group of innocents travelling around that included extreme and legoguy. neither me or extreme saw him kill anyone, extreme just saw lego pull out his harpoon on accident. Seems like lego guy knew he was called out and began to kill people, while i went to deal with extreme. How would extreme see his harpoon and kos him if he had already used it? Either way, he kosd someone who i believed to be innocent. The kos must have happened before lego guy harpooned and shot someone.

2. Extreme

Extreme Active Member

Thornsniper got killed in front of me and the killer said there was already a kos on him. i checked the chat logs and the only one who did a kos who could have been thornsniper was drunken then. Think he said kos horn. There was no one else who it could have been from what i saw at the moment, until he said that he meant someone using a horn but that is not a real kos, because that can be anybody. So from my view he did a kos on thornsniper which i might have misunderstod?
    But this thing is not an issue for me anymore. I understand there might be a need to discuss this if you have different opinions about wherever a detective can kill an innocent based on suspecion.

Is every thing good between me and Guilty, lego and rebel?

3. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

When you were slain it wasn't false.
    My memory is no longer fresh on this harpoon/rdm thing.

By looking at what MangoTango said about the logs and urisk said about the KOS thing, it isn't rdm in my eyes.

4. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

^yep it's just up to a mod/admin to view this and make a final call and to close this thread. No hard feelings extreme, I understand how you feel. I hope you understand the rules more after this whole thing.

5. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Okay, I'm going to go ahead and lock this. Thank you all for being understanding and fair toward each other.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.