Mod abusing twice...

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Extreme, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Extreme

Extreme Active Member

Name of Staff/Player
    Guilty-Crown
    SteamID of Staff/Player:
    http://www.seriousttt.com/members/guilty-crown.1748/
    Server:
    Serious TTT West FastDL, Jihad, Harpon, Pointshop
    Map:
    Office and ttt_vessel
    Time of Occurrence:
    Around 10:20 - 10:55 GMT +1
    Reason For Report:
    First time he choose not to slay a detective([USEF-R] Silrent Rebel) who rdm. On the logs it is obvious he rdm me. The reason he did not slay the detective was then that i did a kos on an traitor and did not state a reason but i said he had a harpon so that is a very bad excuse. The guy was a traitor and i saw him pull out a harpon by mistake which he then tried to cover. After the traitor got killed Silent Rebel started shooting at me and rdm me. I think the mod was trying to cover Silent rebels mistake so i would call that mod abuse.

Second situation: In the vessel map an innocent named "{ASA} Thornsniper" get killed and i search the logs for who did the kos. I see that a guy said kos horn who i thought he meant thornsniper and said: you did a kos and shoot at him but he just said replied with a ? and said he meant the guy using the horns from what i remember. So i ran away and that was it. No report on me but i still get slayed for something which did not seem lik rdm from my side or the guy who got hurt. The funny thing is that Rebel did not get slayed for killing me + a report when i get slayed for hurting someone with no report...

I think this is sad because i really enjoy playing on the server and think there is lots of great people around. And it annoys me i have to make such a report instead of just playing the game but i dont consider this fair and it really ruins the experience :(

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

1) First of all, just because you claim that he had a harpoon and even though he bought it, I can't go with it because there wasn't enough evidence provided. I told you this in-game as well. This would be a situation where it's more of a word vs word thing. Silent Rebel told me that you KOSed him for it at the very beginning, but Lego really didn't do anything during that situation that should cause him to be KOSed by you. That's the problem. You said that he had a harpoon, but how do we know that when he didn't even use it at all? It showed up that Lego bought the harpoon, but he didn't use it. That's why I didn't do anything. This was to prevent any bias from creeping in. This is what I told you multiple times. You however, chose to ignore this and complained that I was being abusive. Silent Rebel and LegoGamerGuy can testify for this.

2) Second, you damaged ThornSniper for 15 damage. I chose to slay you because of this because you had no reason to do it. Innos can be slain for damaging an innocent for no reason. I told you and even Sir Lemoncakes told you this as well. So I don't know why you would call me abusive when I slayed you by following basic protocol.

Now, if an admin+ feels that I should have slain Silent Rebel or avoided slaying slaying Extreme in this situation, then by all means, please let me know.

Now, if you have a problem with the ruling, then by all mean, let my admin, POPSTAR know about this as well.

Last edited: May 7, 2014
  3. Extreme

Extreme Active Member

You cant kos someone for doing a kos lol. I have never heard that... I even think lego was before killed which showed i was proven. If i was lying you would have found out when you killed him but i was not since he had a harpon. Still think i am a T by then?

People makes mistakes and forgive each others. The tone was fine after i shot the innocent which i thought was a false kos. I could not see who horn should be else than sniperthorn from the chat logs since there was already a kos on him. Rebel said he did not do the kos on the innocent which he killed there so it could only have been from that guy from my view on less someone did the kos through the mic.

4. ZeRo

"You cant kos someone for doing a kos..." <-- I never said that to begin with....

What I meant was that I couldn't slay Silent Rebel because you called the KOS so early into the match when there really wasn't much done. Also, if I slayed Silent Rebel on your word alone, that would be promoting bias. That's why I didn't slay him. I'm not even accusing you of lying to begin with man. So there's the issue there.

Second, you still damaged an innocent and because of that, I still slayed you.

5. Extreme

Extreme Active Member

Dude there was no kos on me... When people(Silent Rebel) kill people for no reason, its slayable. You did not slay a detective for killing an innocent when there was no kos on me. If you dont understand why i think this is wrong i dont think you are suited to be a mod because detectives are not allowed to rdm. Nothing i did was kos'able. So only traitors can kill me in that situation. Am i right?

6. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

If your KOS turns out to be a false then yes you can be KOS'd.

7. Extreme

Extreme Active Member

I mean kos'ing someone just because he tells people to kos. But if the KOS is false or he is proven then yeah.
    My KOS was not false.

8. Carned

Was the player you KOS'd innocent?

9. Extreme

Extreme Active Member

No he was a traitor.

10. Carned

Okay, re reading the report it doesnt even matter, im going to assume you went to kill Lego and Silent Rebel saw you shoot at him and shot you?

11. POP STAR

POP STAR have a nice day VIP Emerald Bronze

Well if you did 15 damage then that slay is okay. But the first one regarding the harpoon, if that scenario went as I imagined it, you should have never slayed him @Guilty-Crown. There isn't any proof to say that he didn't see him pull it out by accident.

12. ZeRo

POPSTAR, I never slayed him for the harpoon thing though. I slayed him for damaging another player. So the 15 damage part was the reason why I slayed him. I never slayed Silent Rebel for the harpoon situation because I wasn't sure about the situation.

13. Extreme

Extreme Active Member

I did not shoot at lego because i did not have a gun. Only said "KOS". So Silent did not see me shoot at Lego.

From my point of view the guy did a false kos since no one but him could have made the kos and he said he meant a guy using the horns, yet an innocent got killed because there was the kos. If he would disagree he could have reported it. I think it is quit common that innocents get hurt by mistakes sometimes so just because you hurt someone from the logs should not automatically get you slayed if there was a reason behind it which there was here. I am not saying that i am perfect or anything because i make mistakes too sometimes. But still dont think the slay was valid.

14. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

In the first situation, you could have been killed for a couple reasons, if Lego was a traitor. The first reason is that Lego could have called a KOS on you and you were killed before Lego was ID'd. The second is that you were shooting at Lego and Rebel killed you for it; given the fact that shooting at someone is traitorous, it's not RDM.

In the second situation, you were slain for a completely justifiable reason. You shot a player who had not been KOS'd nor had they done anything traitorous. Therefore, you randomly damaged that player and were slain for RDM.

I would like @LegoGamerGuy and @Silent Rebel to give their input when they see this. I will also be getting inline on a bit to check the damage logs, screenshot them, and add them to this post.

15. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

You were shooting at me and my friend, Silent Rebel..
    I did not have a harpoon at all.
    Lets see what @Silent Rebel says..
    I can't remember much...
    I remember this.
    He asked "Why?"
    You pasted the logs into chat so he could see.

The damagelogs, shot logs and chat logs can show some good poof on this. (Other than word vs word)
    Everything was justifiable; the kill and you being slain for rdm.

EDIT: It seems @Phoenix Nelson was there.

I'm out,
    LegoGamerGuy

Last edited: May 7, 2014
  16. urisk2

urisk2 ~Rawr~ I'm a polar bear VIP

8th would like to point out that when you KOS someone people are allowed to kill you if they believe you are lying. KOS ING is a two-way street like that. It may not be 100% relevant to the original report but I see some might be confused about that within the thread.

17. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

I killed Extreme for kosing someone who i believed to be innocent. I was a detective that round (If i remember), and i was with legogamer and extreme. Extreme decided to call out lego gamer repeatedly without trying to shoot at him. I killed extreme under the impression that it was a false kos, because i was with both players and lego did not do anything traitorous. I tend to treat KOSes the same as killing a player, because you're pretty much signing his death sentence. If you kos a player who i believe is innocent, i will try to kill you. Guilty handled this exactly as he has described. Extreme continued to ignore his explanations and kept saying it was abuse and i needed to be slain. Extreme needs to understand that kosing a player can be treated the same as shooting the player, either way you are causing them to die.

18. Extreme

Extreme Active Member

From what Silent Rebel says now it makes more sence. I did not shoot at him because i had no weapon to do it with so i guess it is understandable from his side. But i actually think that Lego was killed and proven to be a T before you shoot at me?

Lego however...
    Silent just said he killed me because i did a kos and did nothing against you. You said that i shoot both of you. Why are you doing this right now Lego...? You even lied about the harpoon... But this is not about me and you so...
    But i guess it makes more sence now, so sorry from my side.

19. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

Look... I'm not doing anything.
    Let's just see the logs, okay?

20. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

In the logs, Lego bought a harpoon. He used that harpoon right after and then shot a guy. A few seconds later, we see silent shoot extreme. Lego was not dead yet, so the KOS could have been assumed as false if Silent did not see anything from Lego.

In the second situation, extreme randomly shot someone who, even if it was accidental and he forgave you, it's still RDM and your sky's was deserved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.