Mod abuse Snak

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by zooqa, Nov 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slippery

Slippery VIP

only when they goomba stomp on purpose...

2. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

Majority of goomba stomping is on purpose. And an accidental RDM leaves the punishment in the hands of the victim(at least I do). If the victim feels it wasn't an accident and wants the person slain, they'll be slain. That's for goomba stomping. Crossfire, is a two way street (normally). Both the victim and the reported player had a role.

3. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

Ive thankfully never dealt with goomba stomping (incredible right?) but I would only slay for crossfire if it was on purpose, such as I spray down detective because I dont like him and then kill a T, then use crossfire as an excuse. Otherwise I just give the victim 600 points and everyone is happy :)

4. omgtin

omgtin VIP

slippery how did you get the old rdm manager?

5. kr1m3waveSB

kr1m3waveSB New Member

wow thats very interesting now that you say that

6. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

If a player is goomba stomped (even by accident) I allow the person who was stomped to decide the stompers fate. Technically, goomba stomping is random death match.

7. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

Whenever I have witnessed goomba stomping, it was by accident

8. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

One time on rooftops, Zikeji accidentally goomba'd me. He insisted on slaying himself but I begged him not to. :(

9. omgtin

omgtin VIP

LOL i now noticed it was the wrong thread i posted in. Sorry!!!

10. Slippery

Slippery VIP

11. Snak

Snak Banned

Unless zook would like to carry on I will lock the thread

12. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

There's no point to carry on with this even more. It's just 4 pages of pretty much the same argument, so I'd just lock it, but I'll leave it up to you Snak.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.