mnm4evernever

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by mnm4evernever, Nov 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mnm4evernever

mnm4evernever New Member

Your In Game Nickname:mnm4evernever
    Your Steam ID:zetank3

Why should you be unbanned:My ign is mnm4evernever. I got banned from the serious TTT east server. The situation goes as this. As usual when maps switch, being a new player, I have to download new maps. With my sucky computer it takes a long time to download so I usually alt tab and listen to music or something else. I alt tabbed back into the game around 3:59 as an innocent. walked literally 5 steps then started getting shot at from Socvza or something... Basically I believe I was RDM'ed as there was NO warning, nothing, just started shooting me. We were both innocents so I report him and explain that I had no weapons, shot no one, and literally walked like 5 steps. Soc tells the mod that there was an un-id body that I missed. I then explain that I took 5 steps, no warning, nothing, I didn't see a damn body. The mod doesn't slay him. So i'm pissed ofc. Next round I decide to rdm him. Killed him. then killed myself. Yes I gave him a poor excuse why I rdm'ed. I got slayed for a round as expected. I had no problem with this. The next round starts about 30 seconds into it my pandora stops playing. So i alt tab. resume my pandora, check my email (about 1 minute in total time), come back and i'm banned for 6 days. I did not leave the rdm i simply alt tabbed to play some music. I believe whoever this mod is needs to be reminded of his powers and maybe reasoning. I deserved a slay for a round. Not 6 day bans. Maybe he was mad at me for giving him a poor excuse for RDM. Doesn't matter to me. He needs to be reminded that as a staff position your not suppose to put your feelings into situations, but go with the facts. The fact is I rdm'ed once, not leave.
    Evidence of innocence: as I explained. I did not leave. simply alt tabbed to resume music and check email.

2. Zabiba

Zabiba VIP

3. mnm4evernever

mnm4evernever New Member

Looks like i'm unbanned. you can close this if you want staff.

4. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

yea mnm4evernever i got you unbanned, i noticed you hadn't actually left :p

5. Zabiba

Zabiba VIP

Topic Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.