Denied mitchelldog128's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by mitchelldog128, Feb 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Unseen Killer
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:49252027
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Banned for hacking wasn't hacking.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    No evidence i was just wondering where the proof is of me hacking.​

2. Azure

Azure Into each life some rain must fall. VIP

Heya, mitchelldog.

You were banned by @FrostedBlade for Hacking (1st Offense.)

They will respond at their earliest convenience; thank you for your patience!

3. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

You were banned by @FrostedBlade and @Shady Asian, I, for snapping to player's heads and using no recoil hacks. Please wait for me to respond with evidence as it's processing currently.

4. ink

So, after a bit, I have the evidence of your case:

I shall tag my admin, @The Law to review this as well and the master hack detectors, @Event Horizon and @TeeZy. Also, the main reason why I had been spectating you in the first place was due to @ALLSTARx (bot.) witnessing you to hack in the round prior and the hectic insta-kills you had been getting on me since I had joined. He had snapped to the player's head at 0:17 and also showed no form of recoil what-so-ever.

Edit: I also have the demo file since this video turned out to be horrible.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2015
  5. LOL thats your evidence no where in that clip is it showing any form of hacking i got a headshot on a guy then i headshotted 2 people STANDING STILL nice proof bro. So when will i get unbanned?

6. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

The video provided shows no evident signs of snapping or any type of aimbot.

If anything, the only decent headshot is here.

7. So will the ban be lifted and voided?

8. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

If @Shady Asian does not have any other evidence of your hacking, then yes, your ban will be lifted and voided. Please be patient though as these kinds of appeals can take some time to process a verdict.

9. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

Nice no recoil hack. There's a difference between little recoil (which is what Event has when he controls is) and no recoil (what you have).
    IMO Ban should not be lifted, nice job being obvious.
    Just becuase Shady used the wrong terminology doesn't mean you should get unbanned.
    You may not be aimbotting but you obviously have no recoil.

10. I don't believe this video shows proof of no recoil i can control my recoil so i don't see why i should be banned for it.

11. ink

I have 3 kills from my own perspective in which you were killing under 1 second. As soon as I could see you, I was dead the very instant: also your damage pattern was same the entire time. 14 dmg, 68 dmg, 14 dmg and another 14 dmg since the times I had been spectating you. I will also post the recoil demo I have for about 4 kills tomorrow as well. however, I did not screenshot my logs at the time since I had thought that the video was enough. However, since it's very questionable, I will try my very best to obtain them.
    I am going to bed at the time; however, I will get the evidence at logs by tomorrow by 5 pm pst. I'm extremely sorry for your inconvenience.

12. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

There is a difference between controlled recoil and no recoil.

Don't try to pull that card on me homie, @Event Horizon and I tested that.

Event's POV:

My POV (Spectator):

Notice how Event's controlled recoil still have some recoil?
    You don't have any.

13. Showing damage logs doesn't prove im hacking if you don't have more video evidence i don't see it relevant.

14. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

I don't know, this seems awfully coincidental.

15. Lol i was mad bringing something up from a year ago doesn't change that he has no proof. And i said blatantly hacking so why would i try hiding it if i wanted to fulfill that prophecy i would have blatantly aimbotted. Edit: ohh ya and i would be rdming i rarely rdm and if i do its an accident.

16. Specifically at 1:16 in the video , if you slow it down to .25 and rewatch it, nearly all of your shots on the second kill appears to have no recoil.
    As in, your cross hair doesn't even move in the slightest.

17. Ehh whatever i'll wait till tommorrow so he can show me damage logs of me injuring people somehow providing evidence of me hacking through logs.

18. I still do not see enough evidence in that video to merit a ban. Edit: Is this west 2 ban or global?

19. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

The lack of recoil does look extremely suspicious but without more evidence, suspicion is all you have. It does appear there is the possibility of a no recoil hack, but I'm not 100% sold on the idea.

@mitchelldog128 if you are indeed hacking, I encourage you to take this as your cue to stop now. Play fairly like everyone else. All hackers eventually get caught. I am not accusing you, but I am just giving you advice.

20. ink

Well this had been a fault on my part. I believed that the highlight of me spectating you would be enough. However, I have many more kills which seemed impossible to me to do without hacking, especially one where you had shot an entire clip without your crosshair moving at all. Unfortunately, I won't be able to upload them till 12 more hours from now as I have school in about 2 minutes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.