Missing Textures

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by R3D4CT3D1, Jun 15, 2020.

Tags:
?

Do you have the same errors?

Poll closed Jun 22, 2020.
  1. Yes

28.6%
  2. No

71.4%
  1. R3D4CT3D1

R3D4CT3D1 Supporter

I have CSS, CSGO, and Highwon's workshop content, and yet I still get errors. This hasn't happened until recently, so maybe it has something to do with the updates?
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. R3D4CT3D1

R3D4CT3D1 Supporter

3. Sable

Sable Keepin it chill VIP

Happens on Jondome too - Assumedly related to the loader update from a week ago or so? Maybe? Idk. Seems to happen to anyone who joins before the map change to that map, and isn't subbed to all of the workshop content (there's two, Redacted, are you subbed to both?). Maybe more, idk.

4. sometimes when I scope in with the scout or AWP it just shows the purple checkerboard texture

5. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

@Highwon to answer because he's probs the only one that can :shrug:
    Also I've had this happen to me but a relog fixes it.

6. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

I will occasionally get errors riddled all over the hills on jondome, I don't have time to find the screenshots rn, but I will post when I can (and I am subbed to both packs). This doesn't happen all the time, which is why I also suspect it has to do with the loader update.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Ive never had a problem with errors like this, but i have had problems where thehands of my model is untextured. :shrug: shit happens

8. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

The errors in this picture are supposed to be trees which are vanilla minecraft textures
    so unless you have garry's mod textures uninstalled you shouldn't be getting these

9. [MZK]Lightning

[MZK]Lightning I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!! VIP Silver

I'm currently having 2 problems with missing textures:

1. Missing textures on only my own player model. (nobody else's is affected)

2. The sky above the "motel" maps has been replaced with a missing texture.

Anybody having either of these issues, or knows of how to fix them?