Missing Items

Discussion in 'Archived Minecraft Discussion' started by Lethalfrogger, Mar 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lethalfrogger

Lethalfrogger VIP Emerald

I just logged on to the server and loaded in at my house and all items that were in my inventory are gone. I checked my ec and my normal chest and didn't find them before i had gotten off earlier i was playing in the mini games area. i had my normal gear with with (diamond helmet with protection 4 with aqua affinity, diamond chest with protection 4, diamond pants with no enchants, diamond boots with feather fall 4 and unbreaking 3 i also had my diamond pick efficiency 5 unbreaking 3 fortune 3 mending and my sword with sharpness 5) Any fixes for this or will i have to start over? upload_2017-3-7_18-28-44.png

2. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

3. EhhChris

EhhChris Advisor. VIP Silver Emerald

There was a rare bug where if you left an arena to go straight to another world, that it was possible, but not consistent. In every cause though, the inventory was retained in the mini-games world. If you can show me that your mini-games inventory contains those items we can transfer them back for you.

4. Lethalfrogger

Lethalfrogger VIP Emerald

This happen 5 hours ago so i already remade a majority of my stuff and didn't expect to get it back i just wanted to let you know of the bug (i reloaded the mini games and my stuff wasn't there).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.