Miscellaneous Rule Question - Last Player KOSES

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Jackrabbit Jake, Nov 21, 2020.

?

Is this rdm from the innocent or a valid strategy?

1. RDMER!!!!

9.1%
  2. Valid strategy from the traitor

90.9%
  1. https://i.imgur.com/SDZZqEJ.png
    "If you call out to a player that they are the last inno alive without sufficient warning and agreement with teammates, you are responsible for any kills they make as a result."

This is a rule in the miscellaneous section. I assume this is for situations when there's multiple traitors alive, and 1 innocent. This rule would blame the traitor who informed the last innocent, and therefore that traitor would be at blame for any other traitors killed by that innocent. So, imagine this situation.

There 5 players left alive, 1 of 5 is a traitor.
    Traitor tells Inno#1 they're the "last innocent alive". Inno#1 kills Inno#2, #3, and #4.
    Did Inno#1 rdm or is that a valid strategy from the traitor?

If the traitor is held responsible, this would mean that a Traitor could convince a player they are the last inno, and that any kills made by them would not be rdm because the traitor is responsible. This would not work if there's proof that a detective is alive (like the "last innocent" seeing the detective or hearing them talk in voice chat)

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. This would honestly be funny as fuck and is the only "RDM" that should be allowed.

3. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

The traitor is essentially calling a KOS on all the other innocents, so it'd be treated as such.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Rico

Rico The Coolest Person! VIP Bronze

hey i did this but no one reported me im so cool

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. ori with a gun

ori with a gun just vibin VIP

i think this could be really confusing but i don't see any reason why it wouldn't be valid.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Translation: It is not RDM

• Like Like x 1