Minimelt's Resignation

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Minimelt, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Minimelt

Minimelt The Ice Cream Dream VIP

Now that I've lost nearly all of my motivation to play Garry's Mod in general, I figured it was right to free up
    Espurr's slot. I loved the staff team, and I loved this community. Well, most of you! I'd like to thank a few -

Runner ups:
    Voca - You were a good man. When I was a trial, you were the one who mainly helped train me in the mornings.
    Espurr - You were a hell of an admin, and a good bud. I'm gonna miss you the 2nd most.
    Rice and Chicken - Even though you were a mod for a short time, you're fun as hell to play with.
    Pacifist - A dope dude, a cool boi, and a good lead admin. Always there for his staff team, and is good at making sure small mistakes feel like lessons instead of punishments.

The team:
    Fiz - My battle buddy. Probably the one person I've actually developed a good friendship with on these servers. I know I'm gonna keep in touch with you the most, but I'll miss staffing with you and being a better mod than you. (haha get it cuz he's admin LUL)
    Kyuu - The miniest of Minis, the one who legitimately changed his name because people kept getting us confused. You're one cool boi, and I have a feeling I'll keep in touch with you as well.
    Aria - Skribbl would like a word with you. Also, cheese.

EU Bois:
    Agent Knockout - The administer of the gulag. Don't mess with him.
    Woet - You're a new trial but I've been buds with you and Xerp since like this time last year. Good luck with your modship and I'll see you on the servers bud.

Admins:
    Kythol - I wish you good luck with filling your slots and good luck being an admin, you've got this in the bag. I know it.
    Peach - I didn't play with you much but you were a pokemod and you're one hell of a mod/admin.
    Irish - Cool boi, is actually Dutch. (or is he?)

Honorable Mentions:
    Humancowcakes - You were ok I guess :yawn:
    Jabba the Slut - :blackalien:

Goodbye everyone, until we meet again!(Until I'm on the servers tomorrow)

[​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 10
  2. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

thats probably a first

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

Damn no mention, anyways you were really fun to play with and I enjoyed all those times in discord voice chat, it’s been fun man. Don’t be a stranger :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Espurr

Espurr #AlwaysStabEspurr Administrator VIP

Mini, you were one hell of a moderator with good quips on slays. Your presence will be greatly missed.
    Don't be a stranger and keep in touch man!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  5. Kyuu

Kyuu The True Trap of SGM VIP

I LOVE YOU AND WILL MISS YOU

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Hashira

Hashira VIP

Ill miss you buddy! I hope to see you around sometime

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

Why am I not mentioned what the heck

Seriously tho I'll miss you :c

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

You were a damn good moderator. We really have lost one of our best. You were always at the top of my list for promotion, sadly it just never came to be. If you ever regain interest the door is more than open! :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Fiz

Fiz local jihad pro VIP Bronze

we're playing rn but like :'(

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Agent Knockout

Agent Knockout Шуми Марица, окърваена! Плаче вдовица, ранена! VIP

Ah, Minimelt. Sad to see you resign. Sadly, I can't be the gulag commissar for now. Don't worry, 3 months aren't that long, right? Yeah, probably. Still, F. :cry: