Finished Minecraft (Java Edition) Giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Sticky Bandit, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

Doing 2 Giveaways for the best game in the multiverse, Minecraft!

To be entered into the first giveaway, you only need to rate this post, and leave a comment telling me why you need Minecraft and who you will be playing it with.

To be entered in the second giveaway, you must leave a comment with your favorite Minecraft music video.

I will hand pick the winners towards the end of January.

Note that you cannot already own a copy of Minecraft.

• Like Like x 12
    • Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
  2. Sanchez ❤

Sanchez ❤ Junior staff trainer VIP

I'm a huge fan of minecraft. I started playing in 2012 but I've never been able to play on server's like hypixel. I would be be very grateful I you would give me a copy of it.
    Here's the music video:

3. 8BitF0x

8BitF0x a pixelated fox that loves rdm VIP

hi! my name is 8bit and I loves minecraft. my first experience with it has to be the amazing minecraft commnuity. although I don't need minecraft, I do want to enter for this person named @Sanchez ❄ as they don't have minecraft which is literally the best video game on earth. the reason why I want them to have it, is because they don't have it. like wtf!

my favorite music video on minecraft has to be the captainsparkles music video arc, very cool:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

You can enter for other people but not if they already entered sorry I didn’t specify that when you asked me

5. 8BitF0x

8BitF0x a pixelated fox that loves rdm VIP

im disappointed, but okay. i dont know who to enter for so I'll just leave the giveaway. ezpz.

6. capri sun

capri sun VIP

Haven't been able to pick up Minecraft, been wanting to hop in to stuff like 2b2t and such

Edit: Actually, might give it to my girlfriend if she's able to play it

Last edited: Jan 15, 2021
  7. Sanchez ❤

Sanchez ❤ Junior staff trainer VIP

12 h of waiting time

8. littlememe

littlememe nothinglastsforever VIP Bronze

I don't need Minecraft since I already have it but I know a friend that really wants it.
    If I win, I will play with them

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. capri sun

capri sun VIP

Oof- Maybe some hunger games then, oh, and that bed one with the four teams

10. iLoveDisco

iLoveDisco Supporter

Hi thank you so much for doing this give away

My old high school friend has had family issues for a while and we keep each other company by playing League. We've always wanted to play Minecraft together so this key would mean the world to him <3

11. iLoveDisco

iLoveDisco Supporter

• Like Like x 2
  12. Lunar

Lunar 8:00PM VIP Silver

(Ahalan already has minecraft but has bad pc to play it sad)
    Now entering for @marg simsim

Last edited: Jan 17, 2021
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. LBPotatoes

LBPotatoes That’s so crunchy VIP

Entering for a friend who doesn’t have a forum acc, I’ll play with him

thanks for the giveaway bb

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  14. MEHEEZY

MEHEEZY Supporter

I don't have Minecraft nor have I ever tried it. I guess I'd play it with this 1 person who keeps nagging me to get it.

15. danstorm

danstorm Caaaaaaaarl, that kills people! Moderator VIP

I only have a minecraft launcher, which means that I cannot play on almost any multiplayer minecraft server. I should've bought minecraft when it was for only a dollar back in December 2019, now I am regretting it. 25-ish$ is bit too much for a game to me, so I always found pleasure playing the singleplayer after all these years. Plus most Serbian servers don't have protection on them, so I was always able to play there, but in the recent years, servers only allow people with minecraft accounts in. I've always wanted to join a few multiplayer minecraft servers, to play on the same servers some of the youtubers I follow play on, and some servers that are played by my fellow moderators and other community members.

However, I was never crazy about minecraft, so I only know few songs
    Ngl, but I really enjoyed Pewdiepie's minecraft series and their songs

16. Coinston

Coinston "But what if Robots" - Chris Wedge VIP

I already have minecraft but I would like to see if I can still enter for a friend who is the only one who can't play with my friend group because we all play Hypixel Skyblock.

Underrated and just the low quality I need

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  17. Death

Death May we meet again. VIP Bronze

Entering for a my friends who just recently built his PC, would be nice to play some bedwars with him some time.

18. Entering for Marg SimSim so he can get in realm

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  19. First of all thanks for making this giveaway, really appreciate it.

So the main reason I would like minecraft is because I have actually never played it before, I would usually watch my friends play it at school or just watch spanish Youtubers playing Minecraft and It looked like a fun game but sadly never got the chance to play it so It would be nice if I won the game in this giveaway. I would play this with my brother that is in Chile, haven't seen him in a while but we talk with each other and spend most of the time playing videogames, also I could try the sgm server

20. Rico

Rico The Coolest Person! VIP Bronze

minecraft for marg
    I like minecraft cause of the community for the most part and the mods streamers etc.

music video gotta be either take back the night or mine diamonds

• Dumb Dumb x 1