Answered Minecraft B5 Missing Island

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Scotty, May 30, 2018.

1. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

[​IMG]

Say 4 people are in the area. 1 Detective, one jumping across the island so they cant activate it, the other 2 standing by the Detective where the spray is. 100% certainty that no one entered/exited. Could one of the two standing next to the detective kill the other for common sense due to range on that button or no? Was about to kill for it but wasn't sure on it so I held off.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. JackThePumpkin

JackThePumpkin VIP Bronze

Given those circumstances? Yes. If you are 100% certain nobody came in, there was nobody else nearby, and the person jumping across didn't quickly turn around, I'd say it's a pretty safe case of common sense.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. degolfer222

degolfer222 I finally changed my title VIP

Im pretty sure that would still count as a kill on suspicion, since its entirely possible someones hiding in the house, or in the case of you having checked it already, someone couldve teleported there. So unless you were down there all round and absolutely positive no one had entered or left the area, making teleportation impossible, it would be sus.

In any case, you still shouldnt kill for it, as if theres even a slight chance someone else couldve done it, youll end up getting slain.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Jässa

Jässa Thick thighs save lives VIP

The chain continues.
    https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/common-sense-t-trap-kills.47466/

"If you have 100% certainty then like with all common sense cases, you can kill for it right now. However you have to have checked hiding spots in nether and made sure there was nobody hiding behind the house/hill etc and that nobody TPed in, activated the trap and instantly TPed out, if you want to kill for the activation of B5 nether trap."

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1