Denied Mindless's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by F e e l i n g s, Oct 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    FannyPack
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:146970408
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I should be unbanned, because I believe this ban was false. I've been playing Serious TTT since early 2016. And I've not had anyone ever tell me I looked weird or suspicious as if I was hacking. Some told me there was shaking in my shot, but I believe this had to be some type of bug. I swear on my life I don't cheat nor do I need to, to excel in Garry's Mod TTT especially in a server that I've put money into, because I wanted to show my support.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    n/a​

2. Rawgah

Rawgah Scrublord VIP

You were banned by @Yuuki for Hacking 1st Offense please be patient as they respond.

3. Yup, thank-you. I'll wait patiently.

4. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

I have seen this. You may not like what you hear, but what you have done is against the rules. Give me time to present the evidence.

5. But I don't understand why now I have a hacking 2nd offense on East 2 when I shot, but three people in one round and went afk for the rest.

6. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

So after some discussion with @HelixSpiral , your script has deemed to fall under usage of game-changing scripts.

This report demonstrates you performing that script on East 2.

This video on East 1 demonstrates you using the same script.

I talked with @HelixSpiral about the usage of the script that you used, which he deems it to be hacking because it gives you unfair advantage over other players by allowing you to bhop faster.

This partially falls under both hacking and macros.

With that being said, I am denying this appeal because these are serious offenses, which you have performed on two different servers within a day each.

Appeal: Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.