Milestones, Marks, and Memories

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Darktooth, Sep 1, 2016.

1. Salisian

Salisian An unbroken series of successful gestures VIP

...we'll miss our drunken, abusive stepfather.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Smash

Smash Baka VIP Silver

I don't have a lot to say, but even then I don't know where to start. When I first wanted to apply for staff I had made some mistakes and was beating myself up about it to the point of almost asking for my application to be closed and you spoke up and kept me from doing it. That was the point that I really started to see what type of person you were and what it meant to be staff, and I'm very grateful for it. Both of my terms as staff were short and pretty rough around the edges, I wasn't perfect and there were some incidents I wish could have been avoided. During those times you were there to keep me up, cause I couldn't do it myself. Every time I would make a mistake I would basically beat myself black and blue, not seeing that mistakes happen. I don't know if you realized how big of an impact you're words that you've spoken to me in the past truly meant to me, they pushed me to be better.

After I resigned the second time and took a break from the servers I came back and did a bunch of regrettable shit that I won't mention, and even then when it was all said and done you said if I ever needed anything I could come talk to you. At the time this bewildered me, I had just done some terrible things and yet you still offered your hand to me if I would just reach out and grab it. I wish I would have, I wish I would've gotten to know you better and been friends instead of just talking to you on the odd occasion when you were in the same TS channel or when I needed something.

Thank you for everything DT, I know you'll do great in whatever you move on to do and I'm sure we'll be seeing more of you in the future. Take care.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Steve Mason

Steve Mason Honesty. Banned Gold VIP

Although I haven't had the chance to play with you, it's always impressive to see someone make it to the top of this community and stay there for a long time. Especially this community where it's difficult enough becoming Moderator, and you were Lead Admin for quite some time. I wish I joined earlier and got the fortune to play TTT with you and be apart of the teamspeak joy you brought. But sadly that's the way life goes, and this is part of the reason why you're leaving. Which is understandable.

School is going to be tough, not easy, hope you work hard and make it to the top like you did with this community. That won't be a problem for you as you seem like the person who motivates yourselves and pushes for the success of others. Wish you the best and good luck.

Hope to see you drop by when you can, looking forward to seeing you in action. Take care!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. LavenDown

LavenDown Can't touch my magiks VIP

You were one of the cool ones; I'll miss you, DT.

5. Slicck

Slicck Advisor VIP Silver

We lost a really good one today. You were and always will be one of the people who I admire most in this community. I love you man, stick around.

6. Ragman

Ragman hool-moh-goh-bow-bigga-bogga-walnum-bodgish-misjoo Banned VIP+

Thanks for being an awesome lead and putting up with my shit man. You're a legend and you're leaving huge shoes to fill. Take care of yourself man!

7. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

In the back of my head I knew it was coming, one way or another. Seeing it happen now though, it's still difficult to believe. I understand that I never left the best of impressions on you, more recently especially, but I hope you know that I had good intentions, and I mean it now when I say I wish you well. You're one of a kind and one of the most capable people I've met. Good luck in your future endeavors.

8. Finn

Finn Human VIP

Rest in Peace bud.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Rice

Rice stay golden. VIP

bonsoir elliot

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  10. Pentrion

Pentrion Jake from State Farm VIP

You were such a great Admin too.... You'll be missed for sure!

11. Bot

Bot aimbot 4ever <3 VIP Bronze

Hey, I came to check out the server and I notice you have resigned and I just wanted to say thanks for picking me up as your deathrun lil moderator, and I wish you a good life my friend. :D

• Old Old x 9
    • Friendly Friendly x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1